Small Union Boost Grind Planner

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by Rydia, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi guys!!!

So as you know PM did a very good job creating an spreadsheet that included a summary of all characters Union Rewards and a calculator for the damage of each guardian. If you don't know what im talking about check his post here

What I have done is using his file as base I have created another one which can be modified to show only the union rewards of the character we own in our account that arent UB maxed.

How to use:

So the only thing you guys have to do is to download the file from here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xrZ7u1QINDe5f9DKa5hIalkJkupz_EAY-kyk7ONCgLg

Write in the 2nd column the number of each guardian you have, 3rd column the number of that guardian that you have already "Maxed" their UB (if not just leave it as zero like me :D)

What are color for?

I have also used a more complex color system to identify easily the most important rewards. So after you have filled the columns you search for "pink cells", those are the best skills (in my personal opinion) and all the Z equipment and should be the first Union Rewards to get. Then you can search for green cells/yellow cells (this last cells depends on what we have on our account) and you can totally ignore any union reward that is grey.

What are those levels written in the last column?

The last column shows the levels that are optimal to farm SB/UB in each character so be careful with leveling certain characters too much or the SB will be slower!

Why some characters don't show any level to train their SB/UB?

If there is nothing written any level would work as long as you equip some of the 30% emit companions that are sell in the shop. Levels will influence the "animation time" so if you want to be super efficient about it you might want to minimize the number of skills depending on the case, check PM's spreadsheet for more info.

I dont agree with your list!

Since the game is still in a very early state some things are still hard to "tell" how useful would be in the future, so feel free to check all the rewards and do any modification in the colors depending on what you have/what you are more interested to get.

This is a little personal so I gave some general "guidelines" of what in my opinion are the most relevant things, these of course are far from being absolute, each person should check and choose what they think will work better for them.

Second sheet is a copy of the first one and shows all the guardians in case you want to check the rewards of guardians you dont have.

Just that, hope somebody can find this useful, any feedback, leave in this post, and enjoy!!!!

tobsy, freelame and Gujiniuniu like this.
  2. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    So that everyone is aware, the "changes" Rydia made to my original document are so minor, I almost think she's trying to claim my work as her own. You can save my original, right click on the row or column, and select "Hide Row/Column" to create the same effect. You can also change the colors as you see fit.

[​IMG]

andr3174 likes this.
  3. Raijinili

Raijinili Well-Known Member

Medals:
    That's a pretty harsh accusation to make.

4. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

I have to assume there's a misunderstanding here somewhere.

5. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    I asked your permission before posting. I credited you for creating the data spreadsheet. If you want me to remove the simplified spreadsheet, I will remove it.

6. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    And you go around saying all kinds things in chat which isn't true or supports that statement.

7. Raijinili

Raijinili Well-Known Member

Medals:
    If you're going to make an open accusation of malicious intent, you should show some evidence for it not being a misunderstanding.

8. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

I see that in the absence of TB2 bosses to fight (or any new content for that matter), we're fighting amongst ourselves!

Todd, fei_dante and Sean Bond like this.
  9. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

I have a question about Yuriyuri's optimal SB.
    It says both DNA/RNA 90 have Healing skills. But when I tried DNA 90, Yuriyuri's skills does not activate any Healing phase.
    I expected Cleansing Caper to count as healing but that does not seem to be the case.
    Could anyone confirm whether Yuriyuri DNA has Healing phase skill?

10. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

Cleansing Caper is unfortunately not a healing phase skill. I tried to SB him on DNA form before as well (because that was the form I preferred in the past), but I realized no heal phase was activating with Cleansing Caper, so I switched to RNA (which I prefer presently).

lynx likes this.
  11. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Thank you, Gujiniuniu. :love:

Gujiniuniu likes this.