Squad help, returning player

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Chung, May 10, 2016.

1. Chung

Chung New Member

Come to a bit of a problem as I don't know who I want in my team. Here's a list of who I got so far

Z:
    Samatha ^

SS:
    Samatha
    Amina
    Czekras

S:
    Ellvern
    Bonna
    Pupropu
    Lunato
    Lunaken
    Palpa

A:
    A'merpact
    Ka'pori
    S'naip
    Kana
    Burbaba
    Manmer
    Kem
    Samupi
    Harold
    Maralme
    Velraine

B:
    Bahl
    Grace
    Kuscah
    Sh'berdam
    Amazora
    Ba'gunar
    Ra'prow
    Zenzose
    O'pari
    U'nasag
    Sorman
    Jaguna

Bonna and amazora I''m interested in after looking at their recodes but apart from those two I'm still unsure on who else (sorta want to make a team that doesn't have a dedicated healer). Thanks for the help :)

2. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

You definitely what SamZ in that team. If you don't want a dedicated healer, skip Amina, but she's getting a recode soon, and I assume she'll be great, so keep that in mind. Bahl and S'naip are two of the best physical attackers in the game, and A'merpact is an incredibly solid mage for a non-S+ class. Palpa sucks, but her recode is essential if you A) don't have Gatz Z, B) don't have any of the new characters with the attack augment C) don't have multiple Tonberry companions and D) want to do the endgame content The Primordial Dragon King (which I'm sure you won't be attempting at the moment, but still). Czekras is pretty solid too, although I'd be slightly hesitant to have two non-mage magical hybrid characters on the same squad (SamZ and Czek). Bonna in recode form is excellent, and her ability to give everyone more experience is super useful if you already want her in your party.

Chung likes this.
  3. Wee Orbling Z

Wee Orbling Z Active Member

Hello Chung !
    After @Sean Bond, there is almost nothing more to add.
    • Recode Bonna first. She is a must-have. Try to get at least a king fan in order to do the Metal Zone 6. Jaguna ^ is a good character. Amina ^ will be probably powerfull.
    • If you want to complete Pof, you can use Samatha and Samatha ^ to build a negociator team. I started with Samatha, her negociator skill is usefull but only when there is a double drop rate on monsters. She saved me 1 million. That's great for the 20 first levels.
    • I don't know Czekras but you can use his job 2 if you don't want to see his face.

Chung likes this.
  4. Chung

Chung New Member

For healing I was gonna try to outfit at least one character with the healing wand. Anything else?

5. Wee Orbling Z

Oh that' s a good idea, 2 characters with healing wands can do the job. But it depends on what you wanna do. It can be enough for chapters 1 - 30 but you'll need a real healer after that. - like Kuscah or Sorman - and in many events.
    You can also use characters with healing skills (and not waste a slot for a real healer). For example, Jaguna ^ and Bonna ^ have healing skills. And with Healing wand you don't really need a proper healer. But you always have to build your team for the challenge you're facing. If you try PvP, AmiZandra is often the best character (with Gego ^). If you don't need a real healer for now, prepare Amina for recode (80/80/80 and Helixes). She will be godlike in many situations.

6. Chung

Chung New Member

My recent roll has just got me Daiana, never had her previously but noticing she has a unique move I'm wondering if its worth exchanging Amer'pact or having both on the team, she looks like a fun character to use

Btw the team so far is

Lunato- For that evasive buff plus he's already at J3
    Bonna- Exp boost and that sick recode
    Samatha- As sean said I do need her in the team. She's too good not to put in it
    S'naip- I want at least one good dmg dealer

That's it so far

7. Wee Orbling Z

Daina ^ is coming... Prepare her 80/80/80 for recode.

8. Chung

Chung New Member

Alright here's my team now

Samatha ^- Bewitching bow
    Lunato - Silver bow
    Bonna - Healing wand
    S'naip - Lunar bow
    A'merpact - Killer bow
    Daiana - Inferno rod

Samatha will probobly end up carrying most of the group but I'd like to hear from you guys how this team I'll do

9. CulturalGeekGirl

CulturalGeekGirl Active Member

I would switch in Kana (if you have her 3rd job at level 35) or Amina for either Daiana or Amerpact. Not having a dedicated healer is often dangerous in more difficult levels, and a single healing wand is probably not going to be enough on many stages. Where are you in the story at this point?

Amina is going to get a recode soon, so leveling her jobs to 80/80/80 is a good long-term goal.

10. Chung

Chung New Member

Just working my way to chap 20. Once there I'll get everyone any Lvl 65 jobs I feel like are important then lvl 50 in job 3 so chap 21-30 ain't too trivial.

I only have one wand so far. Daiana might get the second one when I have it. I will use amina probably after 28 onwards.