Squad Help

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Jabjab222, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Jabjab222

Jabjab222 New Member

Hey guys!
    I haven't played with my account for over a year and was wondering who I should level.

SS: Olber, Amina, Jennish, Suoh, Camellia, A'misandra, Zerro, Bajanna, Lewto
    S: Alika, Bonna, Pupropu, Lunato, Palpa
    A: Eileen, Harold, Velraine, A'merpact, Ka'pori, R'zonand, Kana, Burbab, Manmer, Korin, Kem, Pahrl, Nakupi, Samupi, Daiana
    B: Grace, Bahl, Kuscah, Amazora, Ma'curi, Sh'berdan, Ba'gunar, Ra'prow, U'nasag, Zenzoze, Gigojago, Jaguna

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. Whiteout

Whiteout New Member

Characters that you should level and recode, in order of priority:
    - Bahl, once recoded she's the best unit in the game.
    - Palpa, once recoded she has acces to Atk taps, which make Bahl^ even crazier.
    - Bonna, once recoded: +4 CT mover, excellent versatile bow unit, Seasonned pro.
    - Amina or Amisandra, both tied for best healer in the game once recoded, with a slight bias for Amina because of the unique companions she can use.
    - Olber, amazing tank unit.
    - Alika, she has Treasure Hunter, helps for farming items.
    - Some/all of your mages except Pupropu(she's not that great), for Aoe and element specific fights. This includes Amerpact and Diana, they're really good once recoded.
    - Macuri, best spear dps.

The others are not really worth the ressources and time to lvl/job them up.

3. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Have you cleared the Pact of Fellowship and the Pact of Fate (coins) coins yet? If not then I would also Level Bajana to 65/65/90 so you can take advantage of the extra money drops in Coin Creeps. Clearing the Pacts should be a priority as you can get some really good characters at 100 SB and 100 Luck after some recoding.

4. Jabjab222

Jabjab222 New Member

Thanks so much for the help!