Starting squad advice

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Dragyn21, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Dragyn21

Dragyn21 New Member

I was wondering if i could get any advice on recommended starting squad or rerolled accounts

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    From the rerolled accounts I like these 2:

- Bahl, Amina, Ellvern (My favorite :D but I love Ellvern so Im a little biased here)

This account has god tier DPS (Bahl) god tier healer (Amina) and a great utility with Levitation/PP Amp/Control time (Ellvern^)

- Bahl, Amina, A'merpact
    - Bahl, Amina, Daiana
    - Bahl, Amina, Macuri

About the others: Amerpact and Daiana are mages with high DPS, between both Amerpact is better IMO. Macuri is another of the best DPS of the game, he is a beast but he doesnt have a recode yet.

3. Rydia

Medals:
    Since you already decided for an account Ill give you aditional advice, you can do 2-3 pulls with the energy if you really want BUT, i would highly recomend to stop after that, since at the end of this month in a few weeks we are getting an event that will have increased rates for Extremely good characters, including what it is for me the best character in the game, those pulls are 50 energies x 10 pulls so if i was you i would try to save as much energy as possible. It is perfectly posible to play with the current characters you got until them. So if you want to pull and can refrain yourself dont use more than 10-15 energies to get a squad (even better if you use less but depends entirely on you)

So if you are going to do a couple pulls and you want to let us know which ones you pulled we can give you aditional advices in your squad ^^

4. Dragyn21

Dragyn21 New Member

Thank you icame here to inform you all of my pulls but probably should have read this before i used 20 energy to pull andelucia, zan korin and iskar

5. Rydia

Medals:
    Oh LOL Andelucia xDDDDDDDDDD

Thats a great early pull her recode is going to...come...at the end of the month in that event i told you she has insane DPS too.

Is going to be hard for you to level her early.

I would recommend you to use a party with:

Bahl Amina Andelucia Ellvern Korin Bagunnar

6. Dragyn21

Dragyn21 New Member

Any replacement for bagunnar till i pull him also i should hold off on energy pulls or coin pulls too?

7. Rydia

Medals:
  8. Dragyn21

Dragyn21 New Member

Is palpa worth adding to my party?

9. Rydia

Medals:
    Her Base form isnt useful but her recode is great, so if you think you can fit her in your party is a good idea, that way she will start gaining SB. She isnt a very good character until she is recoded tho.

10. Dragyn21

Dragyn21 New Member

Hmm i pretty much have the same party your recommended me and if there recodes are better i might aswell keep them

11. Dragyn21

Dragyn21 New Member

There is an event happening with 50 energy atm is this the event you were talking about?

12. Rydia

Medals:
    No this one but next one.

We dont know yet which kind of event or how good it will be, but we know they will be including really good characters on it.

If you want some of the characters in this event you maybe can do 1x10 pull with 50 energies and save the rest for the end of the month.

Gatz^ is a great character to have but he isnt that rare, the others are meh.

Maybe someone else can give you a better advice. Im not sure whatis better

13. Dragyn21

Dragyn21 New Member

Thank you haha, i wouldnt mind advice from others but i havent had too much luck with that.

14. DEaK67

DEaK67 Member

Dont bother pulling this event, Gatz is nice but unless you wana run Shin recoded palpa will be all you need for physical tapper for now, the other rate up characters arnt really needed at all atm, since you dont run moon king with Sun units. Id recommend just holding onto energy and working on getting all jobs/levels up for the ppl you have + story done for more stamina. Its allways a good idea to finish both Coin pacts before pulling with energy

Rydia likes this.
  15. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

It's highly probable they're going to have another pull event to celebrate the new releases at the end of this month. I'd wait until then, since those releases are some of the best characters in the game.

Rydia likes this.
  16. Tometo

Tometo Member

I also agree with what everyone has said so far.

Regarding the current event, Gatz^ is incredibly versatile and can be used in almost any party because he has levitation all, treasure hunter, and physical attack taps, but his base form is an S class, meaning he could also be obtained through 10x 2S+ events. Marcus and Hakann belong to the solar magic element, which is hardly used even in end-game content making the two much less desirable at the moment.

The event that is supposed to occur near the end of this month includes much more desirable characters such as Zaffite^ and Feno^. Zaffite^ has Augment All taps, and Feno^ (or her base form) is the key character for doing Sun King in end-game. In the long term, holding onto energy for this event would be much more beneficial IMO.

In any case, you should try to use as much coins as possible and pull from the pact of fate in the hopes of clearing other characters that could be pulled with energies. The puzzle quest going on right now is a great place to get ores and particles for unlocking jobs, as well as for getting glassy/gold minions which can be sold for a good sum of coins. I'll leave a link for this guide that talks about some strategies for taking on this quest.

Rydia likes this.
  17. Dragyn21

Dragyn21 New Member

Thanks so much for all the help, im holding onto that precious energy just like ive been recommended. But boy is the game getting a bit difficult. im only up to ch13 and i struggled to pass a few missions without a revive. most my characters jobs seem so far off, esspecially those requiring orichalcum. and with no characters really worth switching out from my current party that might improve my success progress has really slowed. ill return once i get any higher grade pulls for updated party recommendations. i am enjoying the game thoroughly still, and as always i appreciate everyone's input.

Rydia likes this.
  18. Rydia

Medals:
    Im sorry i didnt answered this before I was off for a few days xDDDD

If you are missing Orichalcums and job stuff I recommend you to farm the "hunting zones"

Pudding Time 1 is great to get all the rare ores. Bring a party with mages. Also if you feel you are stuck dont hesitate to write here for help we usually answer pretty fast ^^

19. Dragyn21

Dragyn21 New Member

Ending up pulling Andelucia^, nakupi, pahrl, ka'pori, R'zonand and kuscan

20. Tometo

Tometo Member

Congrats on the Andelucia^, even if you already have the base form! She's a great damage dealer and would a be a welcome addition to your party. Kuscah is another good character even though he's a B class healer because he has Heall, all + Heal x 1.5. Until you're able to recode Amina, he might be a little easier to use in terms of healing.

Among the other pulls, Ka'pori and maybe R'zonand would be useful in certain situations. Ka'pori synchronizes well with Korin for sword teams, and R'zonand has some useful crowd control skills and a heal, all skill.