Sun King team building: possible yet with this roster?

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by mudamuda, Jan 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I hope making a thread like this in general is ok.

I've been aiming to pull Feno from PoFate but in that time I've managed to acquire Ashe and Lio. I also have Tronic Girl and can get as much MKZ as I need. Any other kind of units I need like magic tappers, movers, healers and high matk mages I think I should already have, so do I have a chance?

2. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

You need Olber's or Feno's caps for Sun King fight to tank attacks. With Ashe, Tronic Gal and 6 Moon King Z companions you will deal enough damage to pass the damage checks. Without Feno the fight will be long.

You can try it with Ashe, Tronic, Olber^, Lio, Amina^ and Gego^ all with MKZ or instead of Gego^ another tapper with Hiso God/Shin'en^ to destroy time traps. I used Gego^, because every additional ct is welcome

3. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to use A'misandra^ instead of Amina but other than her I can build this team. Gego^ is looking good for me especially since he has frequency+ which I'll need for Ashe and Lio. If he doesn't work out I think I'll put in Zafitte^ with Hiso God.

4. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

I'd put Hisogod on Ashe instead of Zafitte^ and use him as mover.

5. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Makes sense. I forgot that Zaffite doesn't have CT at all and it would have been useless on her.