TB2 Bugs report

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Rydia, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Verismo

Verismo New Member

Anyone else having this stupid issue? I can't farm Fenrir. It just gets stuck, and never loads the next stage.
    https://imgur.com/a/L4tPD
    I'm really glad I refunded all of the money I spent. The person in charge of development for the game should be fired, cause this is one of the worst launches of any mobile game I've seen.

2. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Farmed him fine.

I noticed yesterday the game would have issues loading pages and then become unresponsive as if it was continually trying to load/download, but a restart usually fixed it. Is your problem always at the same place even after restarting?

3. Verismo

Verismo New Member

Yes, restarting doesn't help. It just stays stuck not loading. Again, this is more than likely from poor optimization. I'm able to play on my really crappy Samsung Sol phone just fine.

4. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Farming Fenrir is fine(only tried normal for now), but the problem I(and a a few others from the sound of things) are having trouble upgrading him, the game simply hangs and will do so every time an attempt to upgrade Fenrir is made.

Edit: this doesn't seem to happen anymore, yay.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  5. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

If you double pincer Fenrir and his counterattack kills off a unit before the second pincer, the second pincer still activates. I don't know if this is only in Fenrir Hard Mode or only with Xena RNA or only with friend units (since my friend unit was the one who died), but it happened. :hilarious:
    [​IMG]
    You can see the little chain highlight still connecting to friend's ghost. I wonder if the pincer will activate if both leads die?

lynx likes this.
  6. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I had that happen once in Zmey hard, but it was my own unit that died or fell into a hole. Pincer still happened hilariously, but the dead unit did not contribute any damage.

7. MonoReaper

MonoReaper New Member

There seems to be a bug when i start the game. The login screen with the daily boni appered but once in the menu. The moment i try to go into my items box or trying to select story/event quests (the icon) the game freezes and the app closes itself. Dunno what exactly the cause could be?

8. shoguy89

shoguy89 New Member

Since about 8:00 AM MST (-7:00), I haven't been able to play TB2. I have tried closing the app, restarting my phone, being on and off wifi, nothing works.

When I open the app it loads normally, attempts to connect, then shows the Hiso image with the "Could not connect to the server" error message.

No other app is having connectivity issues. I have also been running ToT: Gugba (TB1) all day with no issues. So, the phone is fine.

As I can't actually get into the app I can't file a bug report.

Anyone else having connection issues?

Thank you.

9. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    To ask this kind of questions, please start a new thread.

Thank you ;)

10. shoguy89

shoguy89 New Member

Started a new thread as recommended, but I originally posted on this thread due to instructions in the first post of this thread:

To keep the forum a little more tidy please post any bugs you find in game in this thread

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  11. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Inbox has an exclamation point on it like I have a new message, but when I tap it, nothing in the inbox... where's my loot?? Anyone else seeing this?

12. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

Did you check the Expiry tab? Mega potions get stuck there a lot of you haven't been selling them.

13. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

That was it... 3 pages of mega potions... Why is there a 999 cap on those things when other items like coins aren't capped??? Guess it's not really a bug per se...