TB2 DLC in this month's famitsu

Discussion in 'General' started by Terra-Em, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

2. Umowoïs

Umowoïs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    A-class guardian or S-class summon ? I'm confused now. Guardian vs Summon may be a matter of wording (TB2 Guardians are indeed some kind of Summons). But A-class or S-class ?

3. Terra-Em

A class I only briefly looked at the mag.

4. Terra-Em

Also I used summon and guardian as the same thing. Sorry for the confusion.

5. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

I bought the famitsu issue as I was curious to look at this magazine (and also didn’t know the space lizard was easily droppable in-game ^-^).

I don’t understand how to get the DLC code, as it doesn’t seems to be written directly. I translated most of the page content but it doesn’t clearly explain how to get it. Something to do with the bookwalker app? As anyone used this kind of dlc gift before and could explain to me how to use it?

6. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Well-Known Member

Same here, do i have to download bookwalker app to get the code there?

7. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

Yes, the code is for Gun’Ford. I have the print version of the magazine, not the e-book one. The deadline for downloading seems to be around March 2018 according to the DLC page if I remember correctly. There’s a card in the magazine with URLs for Monster Hunter Frontier downloads (I guess) but no code or URL for the TB2 one. The only hint on the page seems to be for the bookwalker app, but what you have to do to get the code is not clearly (if at all) explained.

8. Umowoïs

Umowoïs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Chrismesco and ynuohc like this.
  9. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

Ok think I’ m gonna pass on this one. I created an account on the bookwalker website/app but nowhere can I find a place to get the DLC codes (wether for TB2 or the other games).

I believe that if you buy the ebook version it’s easier as I found a page where the DLC codes attached to your ebooks seems to be listed, but with the paper version I can’t figure it out. I’m a bit disappointed as it would have cost me less to buy the ebook version if I had knew earlier, but I must say their download system is pretty complex anyway.

10. Zeroelcapo

do you have a link for that? :woot:

11. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

12. Zeroelcapo

Amazing thanks @Chrismesco! :joyful:
    ... aaaand now i feel like a complete fool, cause i finally got the code but i have no idea what to do with it :woot:

Chrismesco likes this.
  13. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

If you got a DLC code you can enter it directly inside TB2 DMM: there’s a little key symbol on the upper right side of the main screen, near the message one. It gets you to a web page where you can enter the code.

If you haven’t used this page yet then you can also redeem this code that gives you 30 energies (if still redeemable):
    0004YLWGLXK3QAFV.

14. Zeroelcapo

hmmmmm sooooo this is for DMM only :eek: ok NOW i feel like a complete dumb lol
    i hope i can still use that code when USA DMM version is out :p (and i hope i can log w my android account to reclaim all that stuff n.n )
    anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything Chrismesco! (that 30 energy code is amazing i cant wait to get it! :shame: )

Chrismesco likes this.
  15. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

I’m glad I could help a bit! :happy:
    If I got it correctly the code for Gun’ford last until mid-march 2018. I don’t know for the energies code since it was on a pic on Sakaguchi’s twitter without a date. I used it 3 weeks ago.

Anyway I’m not counting on a US PC version soon. As for TB1 Mistwalker is using an existing mobile-game-on-PC platform app (DMM this time, AndApp before) to host their game, meaning they don’t have to program the app that runs TB. I’m unaware of something like this for the US, so I’m really not sure they will program something so big just for their game :( Hope they prove me wrong!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Zeroelcapo likes this.