Team building

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Unspoken, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Unspoken

Unspoken Member

Hi folks - I wanted some advice on how to build my strongest team with the characters I have:
    Z: Chirol
    SS: Samatha, Conrandt, Tomahawk, Fyuzal, Revol, Ipp'oh
    S: Ji'row, Shalu'lulu, Shean, Unryu, Chacha
    My current team consists of Chirol, Samatha, Condandt, Tomahawk and Shalu'lala. I've only recoded Chirol DNA so far.
    Should I make changes to my primary team?
    In which order should I recode my next characters? (I don't think I'll be able to target unity rewards due to time constraints)
    Is Fenrir worth sb to 100% like levi (use in mz runs)?
    Thanks!!

2. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

If you don't have much time to do skill boosting, imo, your next priority should be recoding Ji'row DNA, then get him to level 90.
    His LV.90 skill can add 50% SB to everyone during battle. And that is enough to guarantee 100% activation of most Mega and Giga skills.

Then, the next 2 guardians to recode should be Conrandt RNA and Shalu'lulu RNA.
    Conrandt RNA is good as a mover; he has +2 sec Contol Time and Stealth.
    Shalu'lulu RNA has Heal All.

Personally, I always focus on a mover and a healer first because warriors and mages usually are situational; you would have to change them depending on enemies you fight. But a good mover and healer are always essential, no matter what type of team you have.

3. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

A strong team depends on what kind of challenge you're trying to overcome. So I'd plan on working on most of those guardians you listed. I'm not sure what order though. Lynx's answer makes sense.

I am planning on farming Fenrir enough to get him to 100 luck in case that ever becomes relevant. Actually I'll probably farm more than that for the items/companions.

4. Unspoken

Unspoken Member

Thanks lynx and Todd.
    Working on leveling Ji'row now. Replace Tomahawk to include Ji'row or Samatha?

5. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Yes, for now, replace Tomahawk with Ji'row and keep Samatha in the team.
    As a Spellblade, Samatha's attack skills can activate twice in double-pincer whereas Tomahawk, a warrior, can only activate skills once.
    Also, Samatha RNA can hit really hard because she has Doublehand skill that will doubles ATK stat of main-hand weapon if the off-hand slot is empty.

6. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

But doesn’t Tomahawk have physical tap?