Terra Battle 2 DMM PC Version Installation Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by legaiabay, Sep 20, 2017.

1. legaiabay

legaiabay Active Member

I just made a guide for installing TB2 PC version from DMM. Yeah it's region-locked, but not really a problem lol Actually same thing as Andapp for TB1.

Guide : https://imgur.com/a/Y88lC

For iGetGames gacha thingies, I don't know yet how character will send to you account. Just wait until it playable. I think they will send the codes to twitter account just like pre-register campaign for TB1 PC before.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    doodootron and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  2. Bahamut

Bahamut The Original

Medals:
    Is there a way to play it on a Mac???

3. robincrystal

robincrystal New Member

It is Japanese version. We better wait MW to release official English version :dead:

4. Juicy

Juicy Active Member

[​IMG]
    Anyone know how to troubleshoot this? I've reinstalled it many times but I just on keep getting this error so I can't play DMM TB2 and now my parents are severely disappointed at me they're going to disown me now please help.

Simple likes this.
  5. chomiak

chomiak Active Member

Anyone knows how to delete the data to reroll?

Edit: figured out how to uninstall tb2 without removing dmm but it'd still be faster just to delete user data to save time

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  6. Qwen

Qwen Active Member

How ?

You need to go on the source file, or you can delete the data user from dmm ? (japanese, it's pretty hard :<)

7. chomiak

chomiak Active Member

in the dmm main window there's a button with gamepad image, it takes you to the list of installed games
    the problem is that apparently dmm automatically links the tb2 account to the email you use to launch dmm client
    in other words, unless you make a new dmm account with new email adress and use it to login to dmm client there's no way to reroll im afraid

Qwen likes this.
  8. Qwen

Qwen Active Member

Ok ok ! thx :D

Btw, Some people talks about using your DMM account on IOS/APK by registering your email... So, you can play in english with the dmm account in your own device. I heard about using a mail different or something else. I'm a bit lost, anyone can highlights me about dat ?

9. chomiak

chomiak Active Member

I can't check since none of my devices works with tb2

10. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

Did anyone manage to transfer his/her U.S. TB2 data into the DMM version? I tried to enter my user ID and password but I keep getting an error message in japanese saying something like the password is too long. It's strange because I tried starting a new game and the japanese DMM user ID and password are of the same type and length as the U.S. ones.

MW gave a code that gives 30 energies for the DMM version and I would like to use it with my account.

11. legaiabay

legaiabay Active Member

sadly, no. DMM are completely different server than mobile, even with japanese mobile version.

Chrismesco likes this.
  12. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

So long for the Haruhikari I pulled during the gatcha event. :( Thanks anyway for answering me!