Terra Battle 2 : Story Translations

Discussion in 'General' started by Tometo, May 26, 2018.

1. Tometo

Tometo Member

Chapter 14 is translated!
    I apologize for not adding the preview for Chapter 14 earlier. I have been very busy for the past couple of weeks.
    In addition, I had no choice but to do this chapter on mobile due to certain circumstances. Please bear with the format changes until I can edit the file properly. :disappointed:

We're getting closer to the end of the TB2 legacy. Although it was a short experience, I'll try to translate whatever TB2 content I can.

Hope to see everyone in the final(?) installment for TB2 in a couple weeks! :love:

2. Tometo

Tometo Member

Chapter 15 is translated (partially complete)!

And with that, the Terra Battle 2 story comes to a close.
    I still plan to reformat Chapter 14, as well as add in a particular event to Chapter 15 once a better video is uploaded to Youtube.
    But at least this will give some players closure to what was one heck of a roller coaster ride.

I'm certainly interested in what others think of the story we've been presented with, so feel free to leave some final impressions!

Maybe we'll meet again, someday, somewhere...
    "(Nene: Kukurakan, I believe you. That we’ll meet again………)":troll:

lynx likes this.
  3. Kuro-Ast

Kuro-Ast New Member

A few days ago I decided to create a PDF with the whole story of Terra Battle 2. It was pretty easy for the first chapters, but after chapter 10 I didn't know how to continue. So looking at how to solve that problem I ended up here.

If it's Ok with Tometo, I will use his translation as a base for completing the story and I will share it here for everybody. (obviously, I will give Tometo credit for the translation)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  4. Tometo

Tometo Member

You're welcome to use my translations. I haven't been able to complete Chapter 15 yet, so just keep that in mind.