Terra Battle 4.1.0 update

Discussion in 'General' started by Tharos, Jun 22, 2016.

1. crazedmonk

crazedmonk New Member

I'm glad I just got my last Axiom dragon from him today before this.

2. 770

770 New Member

Yea that's what I meant by new characters and own maps.

Matthieu likes this.
  3. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

1) I'm pretty excited about Suoh. His stats aren't amazing, but I always like having Powered Point Amp, and the fact that he has both a Tera AND Peta sword attack to go along with his Damage x1.2 means that he's going to hit extra hard now. Maybe not the #1 DPS option in the game, but he's a great addition to a physical team.

2) I cannot wait to get Mutoh. I take back my initial criticism of the dragon events if Mutoh is even remotely easy to acquire, because now we're looking at a non-Z character (Xaepha) with Gravity, who can recode into a character with 609 (!!!) MAtk. The only thing dampening my enthusiasm is that I think it's likely that it'll either be pretty difficult to recode Xaepha (as seems to be the current trend) and/or will require a character that has either Rift Ward or Time Trap Ward. I don't want to recode Eileen or Korin, so I'd rather not have to, to complete this event.

Either way, some interesting new stuff added; I'm really digging the way they've ramped up not only the variety of content but also the sort of characters we can get.

nilnilx and Sakuno like this.
  4. jarsoffeet

jarsoffeet Active Member

I think the current theory is Xaepha isn't a real character( that 10 hp at level 90:troll:) most likely just used to hold the skills for Mutoh. I heard you can straight up get Mutoh and her husband

Sean Bond likes this.
  5. Sean Bond

Yeah I mean, with those stats it definitely doesn't look like an actual character, but my basic point is that if we're getting a character like Mutoh with access to all those skills, that's awesome.

Also, special shoutout to Suoh recoding with Dark Pegawyrm. As someone who occasionally still runs 23-4, it's great that that monster is finally being put to good use (one of the easiest to SB to 100, I think).

6. oldriku

oldriku Active Member

Oh, yeah, maybe it's like that Lucia with 3 jobs

Sean Bond likes this.
  7. oldriku

oldriku Active Member

Where did you get those pics? D:

8. Pims

Pims Member

oldriku likes this.
  9. Matthieu

Matthieu Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Pims and Sean Bond like this.
  10. Sean Bond

Matthieu likes this.
  11. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

Korin Λ looks really interesting. His final chainable skill gives every swordsmam an AoE physical damage! It's really awesome and will require smart pincers for maximum damage. He is like "Everybody do the cross!" and everybody does.

Recoded Suoh's skill Blossoming Love will not be effective with trinity, because stat boosts can't go higher that +100% of original value. Ironically, if Suoh Λ stands near Zavison, this skill will make Suoh Λ die faster.

12. Pims

Pims Member

Not sure if "Blossoming Love" is in the 100% it's more look like "Physical Damage x1.5, Self, 30%" of Ma'curi, let see

13. Sean Bond

Not that this is a defense for the skill, but I think Blossoming Love is basically intended to be stacked onto Camellia. Again, I won't be doing that, but I think that's the "in-world" reason for the skill.

14. Bare

Bare Well-Known Member

Damage 1.5x has never applied to stats. It's applied to the damage and not the stats themselves, that's why it is so incredible.

Suoh^'s ideal spot to park his behind will be right next to Mac/S'naip and a chainable melee like Bonna^ or even Gatz^.

15. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

where you got that info from? palpa is enougth hop plus it seems to be permamanent...

16. Sean Bond

"Required" is probably a little bit strong of a word, but as someone who hasn't been able to beat PDK with just Palpa, the margin for error is razor thin.

17. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

i used bonna ma'curi s'naip and odin as damage units, no the margin for error isnt that thin you could use 5 damage units instead and do it easy

18. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

Checked it and turns out you're right. I swear I saw bonus stats equal to half of attack of some trinity character. IIRC mechanic of these skills was changed at some point, but I might me mistaken. But if this was a buff to ATK, it would have been more useful because of non-linear dependende between damage and ATK.

19. Sean Bond

This isn't really worth debating here, but given that other people clearly think it's "only doable" with 2 augment users (or the 6 Tonberries), I'd say it's fairly clear that it's not as universally easy as you seem to think. I'm not saying it's impossible (I think I just barely was lacking in DPS when I tried), but I think it requires pretty perfect setup with just Palpa (stacks of Damage x1.5 before the turn of the augments, getting PDK to just the right HP, etc.).
    I still get confused about this stuff (so usually my "efficient" system is to just use all the buffs I can, anyway, and hope for the best! :wtf:), but yes, fingers crossed that this opens up even crazier damage stacks for physical teams.

nilnilx likes this.
  20. Anubarak

Anubarak Active Member

When you use macury with skullsplitter and his +10% you easily get +80-+120% attack.