Terra Battle 4.5.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Tharos, Dec 28, 2016.

1. xXxBennyxXx

xXxBennyxXx New Member

i have found 2 things at scarlet job 3 skill lv 30 have 2 pictures here
    this one is in the game ( Terra Battle German) lv 30 skill is here megasword 1 row
    IMG_20170105_005601.png
    this is from the wiki gigasword 1 row
    IMG_20170105_005655.png

can anyone show about this thx guys :)

2. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

In the English translation it's Gigasword, and Tharos' datamining on page 1 indicates that it is indeed a x2 attack.

3. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Clearly "Mega" means "Giga" in German! :p

Here's the English:

[​IMG]

4. Loner

Loner Active Member

The increased odds tomorrow is like a troll to me. Violet and Scarlet (again?!), both S'naip (already have) and the biggest troll, Zavison :banghead:

5. Heraldshield

Heraldshield New Member

I agree its a total troll. Wanted S'naip badly but i wasted 50 energy on the 10 pull before the next news came up.

6. Tbird3030

Tbird3030 Member

Too many people pulled for Senala, they're trying to discourage us for a bit :S

7. atre324

atre324 Active Member

It's not a troll for people with a bunch of open silvers who are looking to 100L Snaip, since Golem starts tonight too.

But other than that yea it's a troll

8. lynx

lynx Active Member

I still have yet to find a legitimate usage case for Zavison.
    I'd interested to hear why MW think it was a good idea to create him.
    Has Zavison ever been explained or discussed in any of MW broadcasts?

9. Sean Bond

While I agree with your point, but I think you can raise the same questions for a lot of the Z class characters (and some others).

Why did Invincible have 2 shields in J3? Why does Zael have Rally? Why is Scarlet paired with Violet, yet is far less useful and has low Matk to go with her magic skills?

I assume they wanted Zavison to have a Peta area attack, but thought it was too powerful without a drawback. So the "friendly-fire" aspect balances it out. Don't get me wrong, I think he sucks (and am pretty afraid one of my next few rainbow cards will be him), but I'm assuming that was their rationale.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for much explanation, given that according to posters here, Sakaguchi said the original form of Invincible was "powerful" or "powerful enough" (can't remember the translation), where obviously that wasn't true.

My guess is that they assign "top tier" designations to a few random units, and the rest are just kind of filler.

10. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Well, he's actually pretty good if you can manage to make him not kill your own party.

Chainable Gigabow + I. Fire = 5.5x damage = 11x damage in double pincer.

Add to that Megabow, Gigabow, Terabow, and Cross Aim, and you get 19x damage multiplier. He should do some pretty big damage with taps.

Note that Suoh can become totally immune to physical damage in steady doubles. Olber and Spike (companion from BC) can reduce any physical damage to just 10%.

Problem is that Grace^ can do nearly the same thing without worrying to kill yourself :p

Sean Bond likes this.
  11. Sean Bond

So basically you have to ask yourself...Do you feel lucky?

Well, do you?

12. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

I have a Zavison and I keep him in J2 with no Indiscriminate Fire. Does that answer your question :wacky:?

Zuzu recode when? Lunabros recode when?

To be fair to some of those units you mentioned, Scarlet with all her magic actually outdamages regular Koko and regular Daiana in pure fire damage. And she still has some spaces for sword skills, so it's not like she's bottom tier in damage.

Rally boosts all stats (or just offensive ones? I dont remember) of all party members so it's actually pretty strong. And there are placements where Rally won't screw up your position. And some where you can set up a triple pincer on a boss while keeping the chain. But yeah most of the time it just screws you up.

Invincible is just classic case of MW putting filler equip skills wherever they want.

Sean Bond likes this.
  13. Sean Bond

Yeah, I'm using Scarlet currently, so it's not like I dislike her, it's just that Violet is more unique and has less downside than Scarlet. We don't need more generic DPS characters. My point is just that when the two characters are released together and share a comparable storyline, it's strange that one is given a extremely useful magic element (since some of the endgame content requires graviton), where the other is basically a very good physical character (of which we already have MANY) that happens to have a strange magic skillset as well. Also, those damn visors in J3 drive me insane.

I don't deny that Rally can be powerful, it's just a real pain in the ass to have to account for the movement of your characters when using it. I'm still hoping for a Zael recode (a la Echo^) that gives me the opportunity NOT to use Rally while still having access to Zael's best stats. With Invincible, at least they fixed the lambda form.

Anyway, I have a hard time believing there's real logic to most of the characters they release.

14. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

It's understandable when they add silver or even some S fillers (Okklitot). People aim for those sweet rainbow cards, so getting A-B or S cards is usually kind of disappointing with a few exceptions (Gego, Gatz, Bahl Λ and maybe someone else), but when you get a Rainbow you expect a useful unit, not a filler.

So if they add Z fillers it must be to not upset those on rainbow road. Many of them may have spent a lot of money in the game and MW should keep them happy.

Zavison's problem is you won't use him outside of a Bow squad (I mean, if there is no Circle of Carnage involved, you may just use Trinity) and Suoh Λ is a sword unit.

You can also use dodge skills to avoid Indiscriminate fire, but those aren't bow skills, so that's not a solution.

Also with the new Invincible Λ in the PoF, don't you want to be able to de-recode him and get full Invincible for free? I don't have Invincible and it's going to be another useless rainbow pull eventually.

Zeroelcapo and Sean Bond like this.
  15. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

I believe that MW refuses to recode characters with Heal, All, that are not base healers, like Kana, R'Zonand and especially Rikken, it seems they realized that skill was OP and really went out of their way to not recode/ignore them.

16. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

MW just creates bad characters sometimes. There's no reason to search for a use for Zavison, he's just bad.

Usually bad characters are a result of a failed attempt at something new, and it just ends up not working out. I can't blame them for that, this game would get boring quick if they never tried anything new. In Zavison's case they tried balancing strong area damage with killing your own team, except there are stronger sources of area damage that don't kill your own team.

Nothing to do but let him collect dust, because MW will never, ever "fix" him. That just isn't something they do.

wenify likes this.
  17. Tbird3030

Tbird3030 Member

Zavison is probably cool troll/griefing style design where you coop with a newbie under the guise of helping them and kill all their units lol

Guaparrón likes this.
  18. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

But you have to waste your stamina to do that :p

19. Tbird3030

Tbird3030 Member

You could do it on their stamina to max griefing too. The real problem is there's like no too many non-alt newbies in this game, so thats' where they really messed up with such a design.

20. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

You could only do that on level 80 or higher dificulty stages since the guest's characters are synced to the dungeon level.