Terra Battle 4.5.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Tharos, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Tbird3030

Tbird3030 Member

Well, maybe will get a recode and it will be possible xd.

2. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

Now that Santa is gone (Mechanic kino) I really really don't fell like farming Kinos at all, Spinetrich is easy but nowhere near as fast as mechanic Kino for a free lvl 100 team, and the grind is really boring to be honest, especially when there is nothing in the trading zone to get. I am probably back to 34-10 now that both Scarlet and Violet are max SBed.

3. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Zavison is a troll but Burbaba^ is an eyesore. He's supposed to be an "improvement" but he might as well be the normal version(whose skillset is infinitely worse but at least he's just a silver pull) I recently pulled his recode and now I really want to SB him to get this waste of a gold pull out of there.

4. CappCorp

CappCorp Member

maybe you got your usage for Zavison here ;)

5. Quartzel

Quartzel Active Member

So what's next for Terra Battle ?
    Been a while since Vengeful Heart, and we haven't heard anything on their next big content.

I really hope it's not a "Last Story" recoded dungeon. Re-re-re-re-re-recoding Zael and Calista.

6. Tbird3030

Tbird3030 Member

Vengeful Heart goes to the end of month, the "downtime" only BEGINS next month, judging from past rate of content at least. Unless they have something prepared right now, its either nothing or Last Story. Id lean towards nothing, since the only real reason to bring back LS is Zael/Calista recode which would be a separate thing which would require more time and we would have heard of it if it was in the works I bet.

7. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

With 100L Suoh^ and Bahl^ being relatively attainable for most people, Zael^ would have to bring something pretty unique to the table to be worth re-recoding.

I could see 100L Callisto being worth it for people who skipped out on Nia^, but other than that, her only selling point would be ancient barrier.

8. Loner

Loner Active Member

You guys forgot about Odin Kino, Jade and Nephrite Dragon? :troll:

9. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

That reminds me that we still don't have anyone that needs Mechanic Kino for recoding.

I seriously don't see the point of adding Nephrite Dragon now, unless they plan on releasing more Dragons.

10. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

Now that MZ5 is always in the arena and MZ7 is so cheap, you don't have to wait until MZ7 is in the arena to re-recode PoT characters. After leveling to just below 60, a final run of MZ5 with exp boost, followed by a world map run of MZ7 (not even kings) with exp boost is enough to get any S/SS to 80, assuming you have PDZ. If you don't have PDZ, you'll have to wait until MZ7 kings.

11. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    To point out how easy it is to level now. With 9 tickets, 1 booster, 2 pdz I had level 90 Senala^ in less than 12 hours without a mz7. Just arena and 34-10. I could have done it faster if I want busy at work.

12. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

The only thing I'd say here is that as a big fan of The Last Story, I would switch Bahl^ or Suoh^ out for a comparable Zael^ in a second.

13. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Zael has such a strong kit for a recode. Calista would need a little help being a mixed unit. Gathering is so good though. Zael^ would be a crazy tank. Throw in the +40 stats from Celestial envoy with a couple new skills.

Sean Bond likes this.
  14. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Ah yes, you're right about CE. I've wanted a reason to use Zael + CE since the companion was released. With Echo^ now in existence, I'm hopefully for a Zael recode (I'd be fine with a Calista one too, but not too worried about it).

Since Zael's J3 is more or less the apex of his character in The Last Story (the actual game), a recode should (in my opinion) reference the events in the Terra Battle event.
    Yeah, I'm a big fan of how accessible leveling even the Z characters is now. I'll give MW credit--There are still some questionable aspects of TB, but they're really starting to make most of the grindable aspects of the game much more enjoyable.

15. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Member

I hope, we see a recoded version of "the captive golem" soon enough. Golem /\ should get something like "Tremor". Overall a bit stronger than Gugba maybe. But Not as strong as Gugba Z will be. :D

16. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

He was such a pain to get, it would be good if MW made him a more worthwhile character by giving him a recode. Golem-like monsters have been teased in the recent broadcasts so why not a recode to make the Golem adventurer more relevant.

17. cryosx

cryosx New Member

I mentioned I thought pig snout was dropping more often (like 15% now) but now I've noticed 34-10 is dropping helixes a 100% of the time now (50% treasure hunter and I did it over a dozen times, not on double drop day). Anyone notice any changes to drop rates?

18. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

34-10 was changed several months ago to include a 75% drop of either a Mantle or Deepwater Helix (not both) while also guaranteeing a MM^ and increased experience. With 50% TH you'll get a drop each run. As far as Pig Snouts are concerned it's still a 5% drop rate. If you got 15% then you got lucky.

19. cryosx

cryosx New Member

Oh, interesting. The wiki should be updated haha.

20. BambY

BambY Active Member