Terra Battle 4.6.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Tharos, Feb 22, 2017.

1. pedrobotella

pedrobotella Member

Well, it sort of sucks, but from MWs viewpoint maybe they just want us to figure out the things we need to do instead of knowing the same they the update is released :/

2. Loner

Loner Active Member

I got error code 90. What is it? I can't open the app now.

3. Ant.

Ant. Member

IMO, the reason they encrypted the code lines is because they want to prevent people from using bot or cheating program on Desktop version. You have to disable the Debugging Mode option

4. Loner

Loner Active Member

I think debugging error code is 43. Mine is 90 and just say "unexpected error".

5. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    Here as the new buddies.
    They all from from the new FFMobius dungeon (a third one), on last floor. The dungeon have 5 fights, 20 stamina, all characters synced to level 65 (not a level cap, it's really a sync).

Each buddy is from a boss with a 100% drop rate, but you can only have one of the 4 possible bosses on last stage, depending on a condition (I didn't looked into that condition)
    (the 4th boss will drop a either a MM or a MM Λ, with a 50/50 chance)

PictureName (and Evolve to)ClassPactDropMax levelMax statsSkillEmit rate
    (for SB)
    Fuse EXP
    (per level)
    Sell price
    (per level)

Warrior's CardAnoneFF Mobius Strike40
    361,077 EXP
    +20 ATKArc Slash Plus | Area(1) | Pincer (20% -> 100%)
    Inflict x1.5 sword damage and ATK +5.0%
    50%902250

Knight's CardAnoneFF Mobius Strike40
    361,077 EXP
    +20 DEFRadiant Sword Plus | 1 Row | Pincer (20% -> 100%)
    Inflict x2 sword damage and DEF +5.0%
    50%902250

Onion Knight's CardAnoneFF Mobius Strike40
    361,077 EXP
    +10 ATK
    +10 DEF
    Onion Dicer Plus | Diamond | Pincer (20% -> 100%)
    Inflict x1 sword damage and get a -75% damage Barrier if under 20% HP%
    50%902250

6. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

Game does not even start on my tablet, wtf is MW doing with this game? Trying to finish it? It is already close to death, and you can tell easily by the number of ppl doing the weekly event.

7. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Ugh why are we getting MFF a second time before TLS, I am dying without CEs, those new A-class otomos don't activate in chain...

Sean Bond likes this.
  8. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Looks like the duration of Arena events have been given their own text bubble for improved legibility. Still no option to mass buy items from the TP though :/

9. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

If we're getting yet another update to Mobius, I have to hope the chances of an add-on for TLS are pretty good.

Only positive to Mobius is that I need Mogs anyway.

10. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

On a less depressing note(I think), we are getting another Z rate up and 2 guaranteed S+ pact and it really hasn't been that long I think...

But I've been slacking off on LB of course and have not decreased my pull pools at all so I don't even know if I should pull. Right now there's a good chance I can beat Mutoh and completely "clear" the game without having to pull new characters though so I guess it doesn't make that big of a difference.

No new content is really killing this game though :/ they might keep it running to advertise whatever "terra battle 2" is but things are pretty sad around here.

11. Sean Bond

I believe it's been slightly less than a month, yeah. Last 10/2 came a week into March if I recall (somewhere around there).

I'm passing on pulling for the same reason. I'd like to maximize LB'ed units, and honestly don't have too much to accomplish that a lucky pull would fix (Mutoh obviously, but there's no rush there since she's another graviton unit, albeit the best).

12. Tziouv

Tziouv Well-Known Member

TBF is toxic. The same people have been harping on about this game being dead since months after release. Underachievers need to demean someone else's work to feel better about themselves, especially if they get to do it in the company of others. It's why people keep their distance until an update happens.

Hayden, ElCorintio, Ultima and 3 others like this.
  13. Hamsta180

Hamsta180 Member

Another Xiaomi user with error 10 reporting in. Bye bye login streak, I guess.

limitbereaker likes this.
  14. CappCorp

CappCorp Active Member

Maybe they are targeting bots and cheaters and not actually data miners, a shame for the devices on which it does not work anymore anyway :(

15. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

and when they release a PC version what is to stop those bots.

16. Christian

Christian Active Member

please make console version Nintendo switch maybe agreat choice

17. sos_hk

sos_hk New Member

perhaps we should send more email/feedback message on terra-battle.com to ask for an emergency bug fix update?
    or 5 energy as compensation would be good?

18. Sean Bond

I don't think TBF is particularly toxic, especially compared to other places online. I also think complaints are pretty natural (and harmless when done correctly), but I think you and I had discussions about this in the past.

I have no idea whether or not TB is dying, but what I will say is this--The community on TBF is pretty small, but I think it's a good (strong) community. The ultimate test of that is that many of the main people here don't even really play anymore (not great for TB, but great for the community here).

Terra-Em likes this.
  19. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

TBF was pretty toxic after luck was introduced, but these days it feels like those of us who didn't quit as a result of the change are just sad and worried the game will die.

Vicioustein and mudamuda like this.
  20. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

I agree. TBF isn't really toxic, but it is repetitive. With every new update people complain about a lack of content, but really there is quite a few dungeons, bosses and events to work on. Many of the complaints come from long time players and they are valid complaints, but when you spend the entire first week of Vengeful Heart recruiting and re-recoding Clara^ to l100 and getting Ella^ to l100 it's easy to forget that it's not that quick for others. VH is a well made event with careful design and progressive challenge. MW releases a new Strike Back every month and people complain about that so if you want better events you'll need to wait longer.

Mainly because Luck felt like a huge insult to the players both new and old. It was only marginally beneficial to new players and hugely detrimental to veterans and it provided no real change in the over all game play (another RNG based loot system). It didn't help that Luck grinding at the time was basically non-existent and was designed to be done with re-recoding essentially doubling the PoT without adding any new characters. It was a very poor implementation of a mediocre mechanic.

Terra-Em and Sean Bond like this.