Terra Battle 4.7.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Tharos, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been kicking myself for not grabbing that in TP.

On the other hand...I'd also like to have a different companion in that slot.

2. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

Does anyone know if Velraine^ stillhad the built in passive bonus damage to dragons? If so, she's great for helping people clear PDK. Otherwise they just turned her into a generic sword character which is kinda lame.

3. nilnilx

nilnilx Member

That's more to the point. Never mind CT, there's NO T to begin with! Farmed more than a full stamina bar and not a single ticket of whatever kind showed up.

Thought the new update will rekindle my passion for TB, but now that farming for new Z otomos is out of the question, it's actually kind of great that I can just finish the new content and be done with it until the next major update.

4. TriggerHurt

TriggerHurt Active Member

I like the cost system a lot! BUT it has to come with an increase of the size of Companion pool. Most people have probably ditched their Silver weapons if they have S+ version. I'd gladly use C or D companions, but I have no room for them right now!

5. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    Yes, she still have +50% vs dragons (same value as job 3 Velraine)

6. PommeCitron

PommeCitron New Member

I cant see Melrame and Velraine in the recode section... nor the new '' dragon stage'' to drop the loots needed...

Am i blind or i need to finish some story capter ? (i'm at ch35)

7. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    Not activated. Likely tomorrow.
    (and Maralme won't have a recode, the only new recodes in this version are Velraine and Nazuna)

8. PommeCitron

PommeCitron New Member

Yeah just read it in the OP. Thanks !

9. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I'm really looking forward to this new update, especially the new dungeons and another free character!

It seems like they are aware of the things we've been bitching about, judging from how they are finally trying to fix Pvp and making Shin'en/Mutoh hard mode permanent. Seeing as there was NO chance to even recruit them in the easier modes running them in anything but the hard mode was a stamina sink.

Also "come-back" campaign. Many of these accounts will be alts though and it will be hard to tell just how many actual players come back, but there has not been a better time to come back than now.

Nazuna's birds sounded very lame from the skill sheet shown in Bar Hiso, with the two physical attacks simply called mega and giga-bird. Another case of assigning higher multipliers to make up for lackluster stats? But yeah with Martial Mace it's not that bad now, but I'd still prefer to put heals on her.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  10. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

If Shin'en HM no longer drops companion tickets- is Mizell still the most desirable card in the game?? Add that to the upcoming "kinetic trap disarm, equip" otomo that anyone can use, and now I don't even know who I'm hoping to pull any more.

11. Hayden

Hayden Well-Known Member

Non-elemental mage who deals heavy damage + Magic tap, she'll still remain the best unit for a long time.

12. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

She's definitely still the best, but her value will have lessened for some of you grinders, yeah. And Nazuna having kinetic disarm O also means a slight value drop. Unless translations are off though, the other otomo seems to have kinetic ward, not disarm (Kappa).

But as the <rare sighting of> Hayden mentioned, Mizell is still an OP mage with non-elemental magic and the rare and highly useful magic taps (not to mention CT+2, so she's an above-average mover on top of everything else), so yeah, she's still decent. :p

13. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

<quietly returns to grinding SB for rainbow road in hopes of one day pulling a natural Z>

14. DanielMilian

DanielMilian Member

FINALLY! Just got a Companion Ticket :hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover:
    Got my first Schweiz Bow! :) :woot::woot:

mudamuda likes this.
  15. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

I'm still SB grinding a bit as well, on the side anyway lol. Are we the only one left that still SB grind? Especially with the new update, LB gets shinier each day.

16. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

"Most desired" or "best" character is kind of subjective. There's always situations where you wouldn't take your best units because of some kind limitation that renders them useless/redundant.

Personally I only truly desire a character if I feel like I need them to clear content(used to want Schweiz so bad so I could have 2 magic tappers to beat Mutoh with) or if I feel like I am missing out on an ability they have. Having cleared everything in single player I no longer feel the need to aim for any particular character anymore, though it would be nice of course if I pulled them eventually.

17. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    These kind of changes are usually made at the "new TB day".
    • Velraine Λ and Dracorin Λ will be activated the day 28 April;
    • Nazuna, and Nazuna Λ will be activated the day 12 May;
    • The 6 new Companions will be activated the day 9 May.
    All midnight UTC of course.

18. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

Still SB grinding too! I'm too far in PoT to start grinding luck, and with the free luck team + panda I was able to beat the 3 dragon kings, Bahamut and Levi recoded to get the needed recode material for Z chars. So I don't really feel the need to luck boost a lot (except for the fact that this fights takes forever...).

19. omnieyes

omnieyes New Member

x1.5 skills are limited to +200%......:(

20. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Yup. 12 cards left to rainbow road via SB, no way I'm starting over with LB! I got my MVPs to 100L using CF (Gego^, Snaip^, Bahl^, Gatz^, Amina^) which has gotten me through almost all the solo content (having trouble with BLO recoded and Mutoh) so I don't really need much more out of the luck system for now.