Terra Battle 5.2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Silver Mitsuki, Feb 27, 2018.

1. KRIS

KRIS Active Member

Rydia and BlackSama like this.
  2. 770

770 New Member

Gigojago has a carbuncle!!

3. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    OMG TOMORROW AHHHHHHH

That was so soon!!!!!

4. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

Maybe this has been answered, but does this mean what I think it means?:
    It's from the wiki, this update http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Recode_DNA.
    That we won't be able to pull recoded characters from pacts? So now recoding is recommended, even if we want to complete pacts?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  5. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi :)

Yes, from now on is not possible anymore to pull units like Bonna Λ (Z class) or Bahl Λ (S class) from the Tavern as it was since the introduction of this kind of characters, and the only way you have to acquire them is through the DNA Recode feature. Said so, from time to time (usually once per month or so, together with 2/10 and 1Z/10 events) selected units like Gegonago Λ, Korin Λ and so on (just to say that not only the "best" ones or the "worst" ones gets picked) can appear during a rate up event in the Tavern.

Few days ago for example we got a rate up for the units Shay, Arionne, Gatz Λ and Nazuna: only one of these 4 units was a lambda, still on mid-april we got a rate up for Djugan Λ, Zafitte Λ, Ba'gunar Λ, Pahrl Λ, Sayu Λ, Feno Λ, Ginny Λ, Andelucia Λ, and Beau'ne Λ, all units that, as they have Λ in their name cannot be pulled anymore.

This is a great news for the boosters, as it saves them (us) an incredible amount of time for boosting the S/SS units, helping us to reach the Rainbow Road way more easily, eventually skipping recodes we don't need (like the S class Ba'gunar Λ, just to do a random example) without having to leave our hardly-earned Z pool :)

Note that when new Lambdas are announced, they also usually appear in Tavern and as a rate up almost immediately after they get unlocked, take this in consideration when planning on which moment you want to invest your Energy!

Guaparrón and secangel like this.
  6. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

Great. So where are you guys discussing what characters are worth recoding?

7. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    At the current time it is a little hard for me to browse the forum, but we should already have one thread about this; lately I've been working on a good number of things related to TB (including a simple reference list to understand what are the best units to focus on), but as because of personal commitments it will take me a long time before releasing it I suggest you to use the one in the forums for now (unless I misremember and it doesn't actually exist).

8. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

9. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    which as Gatz Λ has a skill that lands 6 hits on random target(s), but as instead of an Augment ATK skill has an Impair All, has a lower priority than Gatz.

I was expecting for that post not being up to date, but is still better than nothing for now ;)

If you have any kind of questions, open a new thread and post your roster: the old way is often the preferable xD

10. kramerica222

kramerica222 Member

I'm the topic creator of that post :p

Personally I would put Gigojago as MEDIUM for now; he can be solid DPS, though his non-recode skills don't really help his physical lambda setup as much. It is a guide, not gospel, and you can change whatever you see fit. Even right now for me, I have a few adventurers that would normally be a shoe-in for recodes (I have Amina, who is probably the most used recoded healer in every TB video I see), but I'm trying to manipulate the pool so I can get Feno ASAP.

I could look over that post again and add in Gigo, but not sure what else to do with it.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  11. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

So basically what I was thinking: recode Zafitte only. The following are the characters I can recode:
    • Koko (already have Koko Z).
    • Odin (I'll 100L Odin Z eventually).
    • Pahrl (no thanks).
    • Burbaba (lol nope).
    • Dracorin (Dracorin Λ sitting at 98L).
    • Gigojago (maybe for the taps, I'll consider it).
    • Grace (I already have Grace Λ).
    • Lucia (same as Odin).
    • Zafitte.
    • Palpa (already have Palpa Λ).
    • Velraine (Velraine Λ is at 73.8L, it's a coin recode, but I guess I'll farm luck instead of re-recoding).
    • Eileen (already have Λ).
    • Daiana (already have Λ).
    • Nakupi (already have Λ).
    • Ba'gunar (I don't have Λ and I don't have photon characters either, but since he isn't very good I won't recode him).
    • Amazora (already have Z).
    Every new recode I want uses Mantle Helix. I have 65 Deepwater and only 14 Mantle ;_;

12. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    For this kind of questions, please open a new thread.