Terra Battle 5.3.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Tharos, Apr 26, 2018.

1. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

Good thing they dropped the idea of ‘youth’ or ‘aged’ on every one, lest he become a fossil pile or an egg. ;)

cjguitarman and Sean Bond like this.
  2. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

On the other hand, we got stuff like Feno^ who are barely different from the base form. Or God forbid, Lacuma^ and Nazuna^.

chulainn likes this.
  3. KRIS

KRIS Active Member

iOS 5.3.1 is out, bugs fixed

4. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

Hey now, Feno^ lost some vital mass and the other two...felt like leftover assets? Yeah. I’ve got nothing to defend that with ;)

5. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

I can no longer play on my Iphone8, when I try to play it says that there is a new version available that I should update, but in the app store there is no new version at all, only prompts me to open as if I already had the latest version, WTF?

Edit: had to delete it and download it again, and now is working.

Edit2: according to the notice there was a problem with Renova job change items? I did not notice anything when I upgraded her to job2/job3, what was the issue?.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  6. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Wrong mats to job up. Wisdom flowers (for humans) instead of pelt of knowledge (for beastfolk)

7. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

No wonder I could not notice, I have too many of those, ok back to farm Mr Sun King.

8. Ph B

Ph B Well-Known Member

I was so used to the same banners in the What's New section. Renova's face came out of nowhere

sormr likes this.
  9. KRIS

KRIS Active Member

5.4.0 is out, sadly wave 1 are 2ss 3z, i think wave 2 will be 2ss 4z.

10. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

The collab guardians can be viewed here http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Unreleased

Character Summary:
    • Rowlow is probably best of the bunch, he has magic taps, and some okay-ish Nonelemental magic.
    • Chirol is a good Gravity mage, as good as Mogha (not that we need anymore...). He also has Money Bag +30% (same as Lacuma^'s), so he's good for those who haven't finished Coin pacts.
    • Roland has Seasoned Pro, and only SS, so he's probably be useful for newbies who still doesn't have PDZ. Also Ribbon, because old men still need to be cute, and CT Don't count on him for damage though.
    • Mizury has Heal All, can cure/inflict statuses, and most importantly, CT+3 All. Probably unneeded if you already have Gego or Echo+O though.
    • Lew, other than healing skills, have ...Poison and Revive. Also CT chain. Better than base Amis, but still worse than Kuscah/Sorman.
    • Koh and Ryoma are spellblades with no utility or anything really unique. They suck.
    • Djagos and Tsutsura are underwhelming Fire/Ice mages. They're inferior to Lewto^ and Piz'fer in both AoE and damage. Djagos only has base Nego, not even Pro, let alone Master.
    • Elga is also underwhelming. His fixed damage attacks aside, he's still worse than Engi or Scarlet. Prob around Grace^ tier. (still better than Shay :troll:)

So basically, newbies want Chirol and Roland, vets want Rowlow, actual hardcore vets can skip everyone. All other Guardians suck.

TriggerHurt, tieuzbao, theCat and 5 others like this.