Terra Battle 5.4.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Tharos, May 24, 2018.

1. Ant.

Ant. Member

This has become meta which is created by Sagakuchi himself sadly.

JCH77 likes this.
  2. claude

claude Active Member

Jesus those characters suck!

BlackSama likes this.
  3. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

It's weird, because since the game is so slow to release new stuff, anything added should at least match-up to top tier value to make them worth.
    Especially if they're time limited.

Very, very weird design decisions.

4. cjguitarman

cjguitarman Well-Known Member

Maybe MW expects that we will pull for the TB2 characters simply because they are time-limited, even if they are not good. (They are right, I will. :oops:)

JCH77 and Biotar like this.
  5. kaze19

kaze19 Member

So...there are only 2 top chars in the game so far?

6. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Feno^, Sayu^, Tronic Gal and Mizell^.

Ashe fits 2 of the named features too

7. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Yeah, in a vacuum, they're good, but we already have better stuff from existing, much older characters. Considering the clearable gacha, most hardcore players already have those characters. Like, for example, Chirol would be considered amazing if he was released before Violet, same with Elga if the trinity doesn't exist. Mizury would be top healer/mover if we don't already have recoded Amis/Nazuna. And so on.

If I were to rate these characters on a 10 scale, with 10 being Feno^ tier, these characters are all 8 to 9, which isn't bad at all. Certainly more than usable.

kaze19 likes this.
  8. Ael

Ael Well-Known Member

Considering otomo, you have :
    tronic : 2 tap, mage, control time (4)
    mizel : tap, stats (2)
    feno^ : stats, mage (2)
    sayu ^ : stats, mage, control time (3)
    ashe : tap, control time(2)

For Bahl and SNaip, they have x1,5 buff and I think good enought stats (ATK and multiplier)

The only remaining appart is Olber^ wich should be good or top character IMHO. And Extended chain should be in the list too (again IMHO).

9. Ivalvo AA

Ivalvo AA New Member

some designs are really ugly :worry:

JCH77 likes this.
  10. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

Hmm. I’ve been running an alt lately: Marcus, Varve, Ashe, Bahl, Amis, Gigojago/Grace. Think it’s worth a shot at some of these or should I just continue to save?

Oh, and @Ivalvo AA , you haven’t seen Bali yet, have you?

https://terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Bali

Ivalvo AA likes this.
  11. Yuki Judai

Yuki Judai Active Member

wait spider girl is so good

12. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Sayu x2 and Feno x2 have 2 of Tharos' points (stats + element), as does Renova. Nazuna^ and Gego^ have CT and Stealth, Zafitte has stats + taps, Tronic Gal is god, Peyrna has CT + taps (as does Ashe). Technically Shin'en, Mutoh, and Violet also have stats + new element (although Shin is a stretch). Honestly, the only correction I'd make is that 1.5x is so powerful that it makes Bahl^ and Snaip^ top characters without a 2nd one of Tharos' points.

The basic point is that in current meta, the new units don't bring anything useful to the table; they're fun for collection, and Rowlow is good (and will be better if we ever get a boss weak to non-elemental), Mizury is okay, but in general, they feel like a wasted opportunity. However, that might be by design, since they're a limited-time group, and would be overwhelming for most people to collect.

13. Joe

Joe Active Member

I think this is exactly what it is. I don’t think it’s bad design, but rather intentionally scoping them down for collectors, but not good enough to cause upset when they are gone from the pacts.. I would’ve liked though to see at least one or two top characters that get us excited about pulling

Sean Bond likes this.
  14. Ivalvo AA

Ivalvo AA New Member

i did not, I do not play TB2 ,but it feels like having more sense than Rowlow lol

15. røkkr

røkkr New Member

Guardian xxx, Guardian xxx dna, Guardian xxx rna
    even the names are lame

BlackSama and Sean Bond like this.
  16. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Yeah, I complained about this, too. Some variety in the names would've been fun.

17. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

TB2 has never been known for its poetic flair.

“Welcome to MW Importers. How can we water down your ‘wares today?”

Sean Bond likes this.
  18. kaze19

kaze19 Member

I am personally happy for any kind of love TB1 gets from MW regardless of what it is.
    Yet on every update or new content we get there has to be someone to complain on some random bullshit.
    We get 10 new adventurers that are time limited. You like it? Pull. You dont? Just skip but be happy we got something because if we wouldnt get anything new for like more than half a year people would come here crying again that MW abandoned it and that game is dead and then you just need to ask yourself why? Just look at all the comments here. There is barely any positive comment to be found. Adventurers are not top tier,oke I fucking get it! Not a single person mentioned new eidolon that comes which seems to be unique and possibly with new mechanics or generally just fun to fight. Or is she not part of this patch??? I am quite sure she is.
    I might get alot of hate because of this post or some might get offended but I really couldnt care less. These are true facts and honestly community is not big enough so we dont have to worry that they will stop updating it from today on. You may never know. Think before its too late.
    Thats all.

19. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

I find it lamer that all DNA are job 2 while all RNA are job 3. Some of the DNA art are more deserving of job 3 than the RNA artwork, like Djagos and Chirol. Also kinda lame the lores are lifted straight from TB2, unlike Haruhikari's, which actually corresponds to her artwork and form a story progression.

I guess that's the problem since DNA and RNA forms are alternate forms instead of the next step.

20. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

I am not sure if MW knows what skills are good or why. I think these new characters sucks because they have no idea what skills are good. Maybe that's why Ginny is weaker than S'naip, and even Recoded Ginny (a recode of a Z character mind you) is STILL weaker than S'naip (unless you somehow got the Minidra Otomo for her) they don't know how powerful 1.5x attack is. It would explain why are we still getting those ultra lame counter skills in Z units lately, and why these new batch of characters are so Meh.

Ael likes this.