Terra Battle Guidebook pre-order is open

Discussion in 'General' started by Rexlent, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Haru

Haru New Member

Thanks Johnny :)
    Yuria Skills
    Job1:
    Def +10% Self
    Megasword
    HP+10%
    Skill frequency +20% (chain)

Job2
    Megasword
    Poison Guard
    Gigasword
    Coin Steal

Job3
    Def +10% Equip
    Petrify Guard
    Drain (Hp steal)
    Mug(Coin steal+dmg)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    fo shizzle my nizzle and quazi44 like this.
  2. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    NinthGhost likes this.
  3. Remney Esguerra

Remney Esguerra New Member

Can the code for Yuria be shared like energy codes? Or do we really have to but the book just to get the character?

4. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

This kinda sucks.

I want the book but the shipping kills it, and paying for the code only knowing I'm missing out on the main item makes me sad.

5. quazi44

quazi44 Member

While we probably won't know for sure until the books come out I think it's far to assume that each code will be unique.

Remney Esguerra likes this.
  6. Ginnoji

Ginnoji Active Member

All character codes have been unique so far and it wouldn't make much sense if they weren't.
    Also, lets not forget that the Strategy Guide was part of the Download Starter and that it's clearly mentioned on the English Terra Battle website.
    While Mistwalker doesn't owe us anything, that Download Starter list is something akin to a promise made to the players and if they didn't think they would be able to deliver they wouldn't have included the Download Starter on their English site.
    Lets hope the English guide gets released soon, starting with Canada.

7. JoeyDee9

JoeyDee9 Member

Hmm, definitely want to pick it up, but if I picked up this one I'd skip an English release if there was one. Of course I'd prefer an English book...what to do what to do.

8. Kivanc

Kivanc The Data Keeper

Was there any indication (on the stream, etc.) that there are plans for an English release?

9. Ginnoji

Ginnoji Active Member

Lets spam their twitter and facebook accounts with messages asking about the English version of the guide.

another and jlroettger like this.
  10. velbonhaha

velbonhaha Active Member

The price of the guide book is not bad at all. Considering a lot of us have spent hundreds of dollars on this game already, paying about $30 (including shipping) is nothing.

quazi44 likes this.
  11. Brandon

Brandon Member

Mistwalker, we need and English version please...

fo shizzle my nizzle likes this.
  12. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

So I suppose drain will deal 0 damage if she has full HP?, I suspect MUG is megasword+coin steal? in any case two coin steals on a character... really, she is freaking awesome... now how the hell can I ship this to Colombia, shipping alone will cost several times the book price! Lets bug MW tweeter for a Downloadable version...

13. Koyuki

Koyuki Active Member

Koko has a drain area(1), and it works when the enemies still has HP left.
    The drain deals 0 damages when the enemies had 0 hp. So in order to get more chances to deal damages it's better to put the drain in the 1st skill slot.

14. Cel

Cel Well-Known Member

I used to think like you, and did the same thing for Leeching Blade, except it turns out, putting it first allows you to do more healing, not more damage. Putting it before or after your skills won't add any more damage, here's why:

Putting it before means Life Drain does damage, but you over kill the enemy with skills anyways, which means no extra damage. Putting it after means, that you don't do damage as life drain, but the enemy is dead. If the enemy isn't dead, then Life Drain will do damage at the end as well (as well as if you put it in the beginning). So the total damage done is always the same, and capped at the enemy's current health. The only difference is you get an extra heal if it's placed at the beginning.

15. Brandon

Brandon Member

Anyone know if Yuria will be obtainable from POT or POF later down the road?

I would hate to pay for the guidebook, which holds no value to me outside the bonus character code; only to later get her via a normal energy pull...

16. Koyuki

Koyuki Active Member

17. NightS0ul

NightS0ul Active Member

I think it's safe to assume that yuria will be a code obtainable character. Same as ethereal or blade falcon.

Vagou likes this.
  18. GBob

GBob New Member

This might be a silly question, but if I get the Japanese guidebook for Yuria, and use her code on my US version of Terra Battle, will her display text (name, moves,etc.) be in English or Japanese? How did it work with Ethereal and Blade Falcon?

19. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    They update all version at the same time. Anything Japanese comback as the language you have it set as.

20. Vagou

Vagou Well-Known Member

Medals:
    If you play in JP at the time you redeem the code, the message you'll get in the inbox will in Japanese.
    Apart from that, her name/skills etc will behave just like any other characters you have.

Exitium666 likes this.