TERRA BATTLE PC version is out.

Discussion in 'General' started by Hayden, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Hayden

Hayden Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The PC version of the game is out.

Extra information / Feature :
    • Purchased energy does not carry over.
    • Code feature is back.
    • Recruitment bonus campaign is back. (Please refrain yourselves from spamming codes in the forum)
    • Possibility to keep an account on mobile device and PC.
    • Thanks to @Moronica for relying all the infos.

Download link: https://www.andapp.jp/apps/1?from=top_listing

EDIT by @Silver Mitsuki : FAQ can be found on this thread. Please, use this thread to discuss on any question not covered by the FAQs.

EDIT2 by @Silver Mitsuki : Read here to know how to share your Referral Code to gain some sweet Energy!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
  2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Zeroelcapo and Rydia like this.
  3. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

Have you tried Silver? I have downloading TB on my PC and it's starting fine, and I am at the point when they're asking me if i want to transfer data or start a new play. If I transfer data using the passwords from my mobile account, will I still be able to play on my iPad? Furthermore, would I need to generate new transfer codes since the ones i have would have been used?

4. freelame

freelame Active Member

OK. I downloaded it inside AndApp but when I press Play Now nothing happends?!?!

It's some kind of error redirecting me to this site: https://www.andapp.jp/help/74

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  5. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Downloaded Terra Battle I selected the option to add an existing account, logged in with my credentials and, as it happens when you change your device, got the message "Data Transfer Settings (Important)" in my mailbox.

I set up a new password and screenshotted it, but the game itself allows the players to keep the account on both Mobile and Desktop, so you won't need to set up a new password every time you want to move from a device to another :)

Of course, you won't be able to play at the same time from 2 devices, as TB will kick you out from the first client.

6. G@rnett

G@rnett New Member

Yeah i have the same error message
    can someone TBattlers help us ?:shame:

7. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Looking for a solution (I write this just to let you know), I'll tag you if I find something.

Both of you can't even download the game from the AndApp client and are playing on Windows 10, right?

EDIT: I remember I had some issues with Windows' Hyper-V technology when I had to develop (and test) an app, so that might be one of the (many) possible causes (antiviruses can cause problems as well).

Anyway sorry but I'm a little busy right now and I might need some time to do a proper "investigation", I hope that some of our most experienced users can help you in the meantime >.<

8. freelame

freelame Active Member

I downloaded the game from inside AndApp but can't start it. Windows 8.1

9. Kaelhula

Kaelhula New Member

Same here with Windows 8.1

10. G@rnett

G@rnett New Member

Thank You Silver Mitsuki,
    Windows 10 here :chicken:

11. Biotar

Biotar Member

Has anyone received the notifying email from AndApp about the game being released with the serial code to reclaim the bonus Otomo?
    I downloaded the AndApp client and the PC version but don't want to register my mobile account before I have more details.

12. Leo92

Leo92 New Member

13. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Works like a charm :) http://imgur.com/a/HbgN0 (pics taken from phone after redeeming the Sasuke's Sword companion from PC **pre-registration bonus**)

In case you're scaried for the device to crash after transferring your account, know that the PC version (at least, I wonder if this is something introduced with 4.6.1) allows to use more devices at once without setting up a password every time, so no worries :love:

14. ScarySheep

ScarySheep New Member

I had the same problem before(can open andapp but can't play the game) and I found out it was most likely because of your anti virus. For me it's avast. After adding terra battle to it's exception list I can play normally now. The file avast is blocking is C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\AndApp\Apps\1\Payload\win.exe

Kyru, Pal, legaiabay and 1 other person like this.
  15. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

So if you do a change device to the PC you can continue to use the account on your phone or do you need to do a change device back to use it?

16. Kaelhula

Kaelhula New Member

The problem for me was the antivirus too. It's working now.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  17. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    You can continue using your phone :)

In my case all I did was, just to be sure, set up a new password once I logged in from the AndApp client but in order to keep on playing with my phone I didn't have to unlink the account from my phone and link it back:

starting from [1 device: phone], all I had to do was to log in from my PC once, using the credential I saved when I moved on from my old phone to have access, anytime, to both the PC and the mobile version of Terra Battle :)

Lucida likes this.
  18. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

"set up a new password once I logged in from the AndApp client" i think this step is important. if you tried playing without doing this it would probably be tied to your device. curiously i transfer savedata.bin files between my phone and in the past on my android root and no change device was needed except for the first time you generate the transfer code. Can you load up a game on the PC version if i send use only savebin and backup data files?

19. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Did not realize energy wouldn't carry over to the PC version. I guess everyone has a new alt. :wtf:

20. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    I repeat here what I wrote on the other chat:
    The purchased Energy doesn't carry over, but the free ones (like those got from logging in daily and from the weekly challenges) does; as it is possible to play on both PC and mobile "at the same time" (i.e. without setting up a new transfer code every time) is possible to keep on collecting Energy as always.

IAP (Japanese) users are warned that the Energy bought on PC can be used only on PC, and Energy bought on mobile can be used only on mobile, from what I got, so is not a good idea buying some on a mobile device and some on PC.

Lucida and Sean Bond like this.