TERRA BATTLE PC version is out.

Discussion in 'General' started by Hayden, Apr 6, 2017.

1. kotaro

kotaro New Member

my god thanks alot for this tieuzbao!

2. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

just installed it. everything works fine and I got my otomo. thanks for the FAQ!
    btw: just uploaded the app for a virus scan and 60 virus scanner didnt found anything:goodjob:

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  3. tomoto

tomoto New Member

I start AndApp but can't start the game......
    It's said"AndApp initialized failed".Then it go to the page having
    the following words:

AndApp SDKエラー

ErrorCode = -30005
    UserId =
    Device = Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (8170 MB)
    OS = Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
    AppVersion = 4.7.0
    Tue, 25 Apr 2017 08:19:12 -0000

What problem is it???????

4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi :)

So, I suppose that you already tried these things (this is also you, right?), but I'll do a quick recap anyway:
    • Reboot your computer,
    • Turn off your antivirus,
    • Check for installed softwares that might block services and such for optimizing the performance of your machine,
    • Check for existing Firewall and Proxies that might block your connection (turn them off, if possible),
    • If everything fails, try to uninstall the AndApp client, remove any possible leftover from C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming and C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Local , and reinstall the client from here https://www.andapp.jp/apps/1?from=top_listing
    Client isn't running on a Virtual Machine, I suppose.

I was about to tell you to update your graphics drivers (possibly from your manufacturer's website) and to be sure to have the DirectX 9 installed in your system, but these shouldn't be the causes. What kind of hardware do you have?

Hope that we'll be able to solve this issue :S

tomoto likes this.
  5. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Wait to thank me, we still didn't solve anything xD

Sorry if this will take us some time, but sooner or later we'll manage to do it. In the meanwhile, you can also try to contact the Mistwalker support from:
    The AndApp support can be contacted from:
    But I'd avoid to bother DeNa for this. I'm not sure if you already tried to send an email to MW, but in case you get a reply I hope that you can share their reply with us ^-^

6. CappCorp

CappCorp Member

FYI, I tried on a VM and the app would not start, I don't know if it is linked to the fact that it was a VM but I'd say it's very likely, some other softwares are known to not work on VMs

7. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    No, tried on a VM on my Laptop (Win10, VirtualBox with 10 Preview, i7, GT330M) as well and it works perfectly; you got some kind of error? What it doesn't start, the AndApp client or Terra Battle?

8. CappCorp

CappCorp Member

My bad then, might be my VMWare setup that is not correct.
    I don't remember the error, it was a few days ago.
    I cannot test right now either unfortunately, sorry :(

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  9. tomoto

tomoto New Member

The reply from the Terra battle support:

"With regards to your inquiry, please be advised that the AndApp(PC) version of TERRA BATTLE is only available in Japan.
    Therefore, we regret to inform you that support for the AndApp version is only available in Japanese."
    I CAN'T SPEAK JAPANESE!!!!!

10. tomoto

tomoto New Member

The reply from the Terra battle support:
    せっかくご連絡いただいたところ誠に恐縮ですが、
    AndAppで配信しております各ゲームにつきましては、私どもとは異なるサービス提供者が運営しており、ゲームについてのサポートや対応をサービス提供者がおこなっております。
    お手数おかけし恐縮ですが、ご利用いただいているゲーム内から改めてお問い合わせいただけますでしょうか。

また、アプリが起動できない状態の場合は、以下ヘルプ内のリンクから各ゲームのヘルプページをご確認いただき、そちらからサービス提供者へ直接ご連絡いただきますようお願いいたします。

https://www.andapp.jp/help/74

せっかくご連絡いただきましたのに、お力になれず誠に申し訳ございません。
    お客様にはご面倒をおかけいたしますが、ご理解とご協力の程よろしくお願いいたします。

またご不明な点などございましたら、お気軽にご連絡ください。
    引き続き、AndAppをよろしくお願いいたします。
    ・-・-・-・-・-・-*l
    I CAN'T SPEAK JAPANESE:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

But I guess that there aren't any helps......

11. vbatti

vbatti Member

I have a Mac, how do i get that free energy men :troll:

12. Lapan

Lapan Member

Seems like the latest patch broke the localization on the news popup

13. Nuratar

Nuratar New Member

Hello, I'd like to ask for your help with a problem that I got to experience today.
    I'm a "fresh" player and a PC only at that (even if I wanted to try it on android, it seems Terra Battle is not available in my region, according to Google Play) and started to play about two weeks(-ish) ago. Everything went more or less smoothly untill today, when after I fired up the game I got the prompt to start new game. Or transfer data. All my play time was gone just like that.
    How is that even possible? Game seems to log you in (so it has some sort of server-side info stored about the account that plays the game), yet even when I tried to use my ID to retrieve game data from the server the was no such option.
    Is there anything that can be done?

14. lynx

lynx Active Member

It seems there is something wrong with PC version. o_O
    My account on PC has been deleted as well and I had to use transfer code to get it back.

Nuratar, if you previously did not setup a Transfer ID and Password in Option Menu, you would have to contact MW to get your account back. Here is the contact form.
    Though you have to know your User ID, User Name, Inquiry ID and the names of all characters in the last team you played with.

If you want to play on Android devices, you can install with APK file from this MEGA folder, or download from APKPure.

15. Nuratar

Nuratar New Member

Well, it makes sense now...
    After I've started, for some reason I got to think all the "transefer data" options we used to transfer data from pre-existing account on android TO PC, not to safeguard my new one.
    Thank you for your help.

16. Zazuge

Zazuge New Member

I have a problem on TB PC version...
    I was playing normaly since yesterday and today its impossible to play. I have an weird error during Andapps launch (in join an attached picture)

The problem is that my account on my phone has been deleted today (don't now why). So I cant get my account on pc and I have no more the one on phone.

Any help?

Attached Files:

17. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:

18. zackyv

zackyv New Member

wasn't working for me either, then i downloaded net framework and directX end-user, now it works :D

19. Kyosukez1994

Kyosukez1994 New Member

how do i fix this ???

Attached Files:

• 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      78.1 KB
      Views:
  20. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Apparently, your account has been associated to a different AndApp account (I had no idea about the existence of this error); have you already played with that account on that device? In that case, I suppose that you didn't unlink your TB account by using the "Init Data" button placed on Options > User Info.

If you have that account linked in another device, try to unlink it from the TB Options menu and try again;

If you got your account from someone else or removed it without unlinking it first, you might have to contact the Japanese MistWalker support from this Google Form or via email. Unfortunately, as the AndApp client isn't officially available on the west, the English support can do nothing about it (but eventually you can try... from your mobile device go on Options > Support, or if you can't use this address).