TERRA BATTLE PC version is out.

Discussion in 'General' started by Hayden, Apr 6, 2017.

1. viewer

viewer New Member

Thanks for sharing important message... Thank you..

2. Juicy

Juicy Active Member

The game won't start after the 5.0.2 update. When I click "PLAY NOW" it's just there and doesn't run at all. I already did all the possible troubleshoots and still no dice.
    Is there someone else here who's having the same issue? Anyone who can still actually run the game after the update?

Because if it's just me, then it means it's probably high time for me to completely quit this trash game.

3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Error Code -20022.

Right now I don't have the time to look for the solution, from a very first look I can't say from what is caused, I'm sorry.

4. swl

swl Member

somebody can run TB1 AndApp after 5.02 update? I got error when try to Play Now!, any solutions?

5. Juicy

Juicy Active Member

It's playable again after the 5.0.3 update. Nice! Back to luck grindan.

6. Juicy

Juicy Active Member

Pardon the double post, but holy crap they did it again!
    I was forced to update to 5.0.4 and it's not working again. I expected nothing less from Shitwalker.
    And they even had the gall to make a Twitter post about it, saying "it just works!".

7. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    I'm not sure if that's the cause (I don't really have the time to check this kind of things lately), but after I updated to 5.0.4 I got some messages from my "antivirus" (MS Defender): this might be a fake positive and removed some key components, causing what it is for me a -20022 (or -20026) error.

Adding an exception and re-installing/re-updating TB should solve the problem but again, no time to check it and do a proper post now :/

8. secangel

secangel Member

Not sure if anyone else is noticing that you can gain log-in bonus from AndApp. Log-in 3 times via AndApp a week will grant you 15 AndApp Point. With AndApp Point, you can trade for Moba Coin. Lowest threshold is 120 AndApp Point for 100 Moba Coin. AndApp Point needs to be received manually in 1 month after completing the mission (like 3 log-in per week), and is valid for 5 months after receipt.

Inside TB1 in AndApp when you purchase energies, you can choose to pay by Moba Coin. From Amazon Japan page here I can see a Moba Coin is almost one JPY, and I will see if I can save enough AndApp Point to trade for Moba Coin. After all, 5 months is around 20 weeks which can give me 300 AndApp Point for around 250 JPY... hmm 2 energies?:meh:

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  9. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Interesting to know (assuming it works properly even for the EU/NA residents) but is unfortunately practically useless; thanks for sharing, seeing that 5 months of logins are barely worth 2 Energy made my day xD

secangel likes this.
  10. Juicy

Juicy Active Member

I'm saving those Mobacoins for a better game, namely Alternative Girls :troll:

secangel likes this.
  11. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

November 13th, 2017--The day Sean finally downloaded and installed TB PC app.

The reason?

New beta OS on my phone causes TB to crash before opening. Guess I won't be as productive as usual at work tomorrow! :banghead:

yeezus likes this.
  12. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

Gonna grind that referral energy?

13. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Nah, it was just for emergency purposes. Too busy LBing (TB1) with a side of MZ/SBing (TB2)!