Terra Battlemon Sun and Moon 4.8.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Tharos, Jun 27, 2017.

1. CappCorp

CappCorp Active Member

I'm getting high hopes on this one ! :cat:

2. Arito

Arito Member

If the companions of hope works that way... Maybe it's not worth it to keep bullying Shinen anymore... To be able to make 10 pulls you need 10 tickets in storage... 1 ticket less and you miss the event or waste your tickets... You can't combine tickets and energy. Unless it's not an event and it's permanent

3. Ant.

Ant. Member

Same logic as 2/10, if you have 1 ticket short out of 10, you cannot pull either.

4. Arito

Arito Member

But maybe this time I'm interested in one companion from the list and it's a sure catch

5. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

WAIT

WE CAN CHOOSE CHARACTERS TO PULL NOW???

SWEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!

6. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

"From the list"
    Might be more expensive too!

7. cjguitarman

cjguitarman Well-Known Member

:woot: Probably my favorite feature from this update.

Dreyl likes this.
  8. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

If the characters on their list are worth it, then yeah. Probably the best feature. With our luck the list will be Jaguna, Velraine, Ba'gunar, and Palpa

9. Hayden

Hayden Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you two will be sticking around with TB2. :'D

10. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

So, according to datamined info, we should start with The Moon King, because it drops both sun and moon companions and shields, and the only companion that drops from The Sun King is a double luck companion.

Also, @Tharos, can you please explain Scorch mechanic? What is "switching allies"? Does it mean that switching position of burning characters during player's turn deals damage?

11. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    In case someone is interested, here are a couple of stages you can use to farm the new Lunar and Solar Rings:
    UPDATE: with DD on, 15-9 provides a ton of Lunar Rings (2 to 5 per run in average) for 12 stamina

Pal likes this.
  12. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Pact of Hope sounds like the event I've been asking for for a year. Very cool potential.

13. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Well-Known Member

wait, so Feno is the Moon Z Mage? i though Dahlia would be that mage :woot: fair enough, i just noticed Dahlia got a sword :hilarious:
    *Pact of Hope Hype is real*

14. secangel

secangel Active Member

Also saw Solar Rings in Shin'en as well.

15. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Yeah, I got 2 Lunar earlier today as normal drops (I suppose that they'll be included in the luck cheats at the time change)

16. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Wait wait wait

Feno is an Oxcesian? And her name isn't a jumble of numbers and letters?? Are you sure it's not F3N0 or something??

secangel, SmilyT1 and cjguitarman like this.
  17. kuhaku

kuhaku Member

Hakann looks pretty bad when one compares him to what Myne was granted. Dahlia's skillset would not even fly if she was only SS-class and is downright depressing (Tier1 magic on J2 and a freaking Tier2 Row-only strike on J3? WHAT?). If we then take into account that Feno&Marcus are just lazy copy&paste jobs of Sayu and Mogha, Ashe is pretty much the only unit someone seems to have spent more than 3 minutes to design. He feels like a more polished/diversified Andelucia. I'd really like to know just what is wrong in the head of whoever balanced Dahlia and apparently thought "Yeah, that seems about right!"

Characters aside, those Hope pacts seem like an interesting mechanic that the game could've needed long ago to keep players onboard and/or support newer players. Will be interesting to see if they do anything smart with that - and probably moreso if such a mechanic finds its way into TB2. For TB1, it just feels like something nice on the way out.

On the Boss side, the Sun & Moon King look kinda odd, if the mined data remains true. Lots of health but comparably very low defenses sound like the game might cheat in their favor with brutally low damage multipliers at least vs. Physical and/or really make use of those new status effects. Seeing how there appear to be two Moon Kings whose combined health sort of matches the sole Sun King's, the former also sounds like being a two-part/phase battle.

Sharrax likes this.
  18. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

hm... no otomo slots?

19. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Those are unlocked server side: few more hours and we'll all get +200 companions :)

EASY26 likes this.
  20. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

Yeah, I looked at the skills of other new characters and Dahila sucks too, despite her amazing art. Turns out, only Marcus, Feno and Ashe are on par with the best characters of Z class. And you're right, Ashe looks very interesting - he is a hybrid mover, but he takes best skills from Peyrna (MATK tap buff) and Andelucia (many attacks) and makes it even better, because some of his attacks are chainable!

On the other side, I think that new dragon kings might not require any of those new sun/moon characters at all, because only three of them are good enough.