The Joker

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by tieuzbao, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Does anyone know how to use him ie. instead of using one of the recode monsters...is there a way to substitute him instead?

Basically I am working on recoding Mizell. I am short 3 fangs but everything else is set to go, but I rather not use Holy Dragon^ mainly because the Joker I have is at higher Sb and Luck.

2. CrimsonStar1213

CrimsonStar1213 Member

Joker ^ can only be used for only ONE substitute for a recode monster that's required to recode your Mizell (mrgrgrrrr)

Remember though that Joker needs to be at least Level 50 to be available for recode. Once your nearly done, Instead of that DNA symbol for the recode, there should be a symbol with a pink "J". That means you can recode Mizell with that Joker of yours. Oh, and just a side note, before you begin to recode, let the community know so that we can help you max SB the recode monsters for Mizell, that way, you have less of a buttload of SB'ing to do.

3. france001

france001 Active Member

In order for you to use Joker, follow requirements of CrimsonStar. Also, one important note. I don't think you can substitute Holy Dragon for Joker (not that I am aware of). You can only use Joker when you are missing the recode material. Since you have Holy Dragon, you can't use Joker as the substitute. This is based on my experience with it, so I'd confirm if this is true.

4. CrimsonStar1213

CrimsonStar1213 Member

Not exactly. Since he has Holy Dragon, he can decide whenever or not to use HD or Joker ^. If he wants to use Joker ^, he would level him instead of HD and so on. Might be right, might be wrong, not sure.

5. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Lol oh man. I have Holy Dragon at 90 with 39sb 19luck and Joker at 84lvl, 40sb 40luck. Only Holy Dragon shows up as monster used to recode...no option for Joker.

6. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    This question has already been answered on the thread How to use Joker /\ ?
    • In order to be used as a replacement, Joker Λ must be at level 50 and one of the two material monsters must be under level 50 or not recruited.

So, it will be possible for you to use him instead of Holy Dragon Λ exclusively if:
    Of course, you need all the items in order to recode Mizell, as the Joker only replaces one monster.

EDIT: I replied few seconds after you and yes, no way for you to use Joker Λ instead of Holy Dragon Λ, but Mizell Λ as the other "tappers" will LB quickly, as you'll use her very often :)

tieuzbao likes this.
  7. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

Since Cryptid Forest appeared, farming luck of Λ monster for recode is no longer worth it. 20 luck difference between Joker Λ and Holy Dragon might seem a lot, but after recode it will amount to only 4 luck difference. If you farm Cryptid forest, you can get twice as much per day and even more (and not only for one recoded character, but for 5 other adventurers), so you should not be upset that you can not use Jocker Λ instead of Holy Dragon.

I think that the most optimal application for Joker Λ is a substitute for a recode material you can not get in any way right now. If you can get recode material somehow, using Jocker Λ is not really profitable.

tieuzbao likes this.
  8. Bad_Alchemy

Bad_Alchemy Member

How many battles do you do to get more than 8 luck a day? Getting even 2 luck is a minimum of 20 battles but realistically if a runner appears on stage one its a reload. Wondering how much time you put into this?

9. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    tieuzbao and Bad_Alchemy like this.
  10. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Thanks for the helpful responses guys!

Moderators can close thread since I got my answers :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.