The POH Ideas

Discussion in 'Events' started by CrimsonStar1213, Jul 8, 2017.

1. CrimsonStar1213

CrimsonStar1213 Member

I currently have 30 purchased energy on me as of right now, and I was thinking about getting Sayu. However, I kept thinking that MW will do another event similar to this, but with different units (might include Gatz, Peyrna etc.)

So, I'm asking: whenever or not should I use the current 30 purchased energy for Sayu + 10 other units or just save up? Theres also the units I have here:

http://imgur.com/a/IVhfz
    http://imgur.com/a/PwBWR
    http://imgur.com/a/hYrhC
    http://imgur.com/a/MBbfO

Thanks.

2. EricTheMostRed

EricTheMostRed Active Member

I would save it for a different event. First of all, you should finish the coin pacts before you do any more energy pulls so you don't waste energy on those characters. Second of all, Sayu is nice, but she's only really necessary for Mutoh. As you are missing several other characters you will need for that dungeon, getting Sayu now will not make that goal any more achievable for now.

Sean Bond likes this.
  3. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

I agree with Eric, Sayu is not really that useful outside Mutoh.
    I would recommend saving energy to buy adventurers with augment skills, like, Schweiz, Mizell, or Gatz Λ. because they can be used in every stages.

4. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

I would not buy Gatz ^ , since he is quite easy to get by recoding a S class character (i got Gatz three times already). He is a key character i agree, and i use him all the time, but you ll get him eventually. But Schweiz, Peyrna or Mizell, i d say go for it!

pob138 and Sean Bond like this.
  5. Arbitrary

Arbitrary Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Can you beat mutoh with sayu as your main support? I'd consider getting her if I could do with sayu and a strongish team.

6. Arbitrary

Arbitrary Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Do you need several strong characters like sayu to beat hardmode mutch is what I'm asking I guess.

7. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Active Member

I also consider buying Sayu, but if you seek to farm Mutoh for 100 L like me, you will need a stable roaster together with adventurers like Mizell, Peyrna, Schweiz, Annu. You can find working squads on the forum.
    So if you plan to only buy Sayu by using PoH, but lack other natural Z's, you still can't do anything about Mutoh.

If you are willing to repeat PoH with purchased energy to get the necessary squad, consider spending like 120-150 €, depending on what characters you might already have.
    Furthermore, it might take months, till the last character you need to beat Mutoh and you therefore wish to buy, will be available on PoH. The upside is, you get a roaster of top-1-tiers and will probably be hardly exluded of any upcoming challenges. Also, you get some deka-pulls (10x), where you might be lucky too. And free energy for 10+2.

There is a way with a physical team, but people say, it will take 4 grand peta weapon otomos and a some luck to get Mutoh even once. Not really sure about, but maybe 40-80 S/L, each try maybe up to 5 minutes. Since ladder is really frustrane, consider spending a lot of time in the forrest after that.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  8. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

I have been playing on this account for 7, almost 8 months now and I still haven't pulled any tappers. I would gladly purchase Gatz^ at this point. I would much prefer Peyrna, but Gatz or Gatz^ would both be fine in my book.

9. EricTheMostRed

EricTheMostRed Active Member

If MW makes Schweiz, Annu, or Peyrna available in the next PoH, I think they will get a lot of buyers.

I was disappointed to see that the Pact of Hope only considers a character cleared if they are SBed to 100% (for your 2/10 pull). People who are LBing, like me, will probably not get good value out of Pact of Hope, unless you consider that ONE character to be worth 30 purchased energy by him/herself.

10. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

Schweiz or Peyrna would be worth it for me. I'm so sick of using palpa as my only tapper

11. Bad_Alchemy

Bad_Alchemy Member

At OP, wait for tappers and get them. People can say, oh yes you will get all characters eventually but those are the ones that have been grinding SB and L for ALL characters for YEARS.

There we a couple of players who said in chat yesterday who have years under their belt still dont have Gatz. Random Number Generator can completely screw you so if you see a good tapper, get it. Im waiting to do the same for either another physical so I can drop Palpa or a magic tapper.

12. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

I've been playing since Jan or Feb of 2015, and have never pulled Gatz. RNG is definitely very much responsible for a lot of people's issues getting characters; some people pull all the most OP units with free energy, others spend hundreds of purchased energy and get nothing amazing.

A lot of people assume that tappers will not be in PoH, specifically because they're currently the most game-breaking units. If they do end up in PoH, I agree with everyone else; grab one (make sure it's a good one)! With that being said, I'd probably pass on Gatz, because his base unit is an S, and thus pretty easy to pull either 1) during 10/2 events or 2) when you hit gold road. No reason to waste IRL money on a gold character, in my opinion (even if he's one of the best).

However, personally I'm holding off for one of three characters:

1) Senala (probably not going to happen since she has low-tier taps and is super OP in general)

2) Mizell (one of the two best characters in the game and has augment magic)

3) Feno (no taps, making her the most likely candidate)

Senala is just a character I've always wanted, whereas I want Mizell for general utility. Feno is probably the current queen of "useful" characters to me, because I badly need her capsules + moon damage for SK. I'm using myself as an example so you can see the logic behind what I'm waiting on.

Given how specific "purchased" energy is, I definitely suggest being very picky about what you get from PoH; make a list, and only pull if someone from the list is available (unless you're okay buying more energy).

13. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

I agree with you Sean, you should wait for characters you really need and have listed the reasons why you really need them, and avoid as far as possible impulsive buying.

For me Feno is my top priority. I have Senala and Mizell, and they are both great, Mizell being more useful (more Aoe, plus augment magic). Indeed, Senala photon attacks are quite weak, and impair is overall less effective than augment. I do love her art in recoded she s one of the best. Recoded Mizell art is pretty awesome too.

Sean Bond likes this.
  14. Moskentraumen

MW skipped PoH this september...

15. Moskentraumen

Koko Z and Amina Z on PoH?!?

Though zAmina is great, i would rather not pay for any recodeable Z derived from Gold. Amina had also already been free for months. And recent starters have amisandre.

Totally no on this matter.

Joe likes this.
  16. Joe

Joe Active Member

Yeah, seems to me that MW is dropping the ball on PoH - very disappointed.

17. Sean Bond

It's weird, after they put Feno in Z odds up + 1Z/10 pull. It's like they do one good event and think "let's put up a crap one now." Weirder still that the crap one is $$$!

Joe likes this.
  18. Moskentraumen

nakupi and pizfer on poh, seriously?
    while pizfer is a good unit, nakupi is just a recode of an A class unit.
    what comes next? grace and bahl Z? the starter heroes?
    poh seems to get worse and worse....

Joe and Grun like this.
  19. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:

This is only worth for people who wants Pizfer/Gugba or want a cheap 30 energy pull thats all xD

20. Sean Bond

Everyone knows that Piz'fer is one of my favorite (if not my single favorite) characters, and even I think this PoH sucks.

It's funny that PoH started off really well with Sayu, and since then has been mostly trash.

Joe and Moskentraumen like this.