This game is amazing!

Discussion in 'General' started by dragon_food, May 3, 2018.

1. dragon_food

dragon_food New Member

Just kidding.. it crashes every day after I get my login award.

Apologies for the useless post... I just needed to express my disappointment.

So much potential wasted...

I hope they at least give something to TB2 players when they launch the next game.

LegendaryFrog and HellGateVI like this.
  2. claude

claude Active Member

This game is such a joke. Knew it the moment news came out about TB2 and showcasing the almost exact same mechanics compared to TB1. They think it’s a console RPG or some sht, no one makes a sequel for mobile gacha game, period. Not to mention the convoluted system on top of the typical japanese black hole gacha system and the never ending bugs, I mean, they should get their sht together, which other game has this many bugs again and again, seriously begging ppl to leave... doomed to fail imho.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  3. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

Potential-wise... I'd say it could be great. It was fun. Team-building was fun, figuring out the fastest way to farm something was fun, looking forward to getting OP stuff was fun. I had the same amount of fun playing it in the past as I have playing TB1 right now. Only the fun has lasted longer with TB1, especially since TB2 hasn't kept up with the amount of OP stuff players have been getting. It's why I'm really hoping it can be saved, and I will be severely sad if they finally just ax it.

4. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

I don't consider it a waste. The timing of the joke was perfect. I had a hardy laugh. :hilarious:

5. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

Some day, the folks from the glue factory will come around again to collect this poor, dead horse*.

*: or elephant, for anyone who’s seen the Gates of Heaven documentary.