Thoughts after getting my 365th consecutive logon

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Sean Bond, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

While my 3 year anniversary in this game isn't until early next year, logging in for an entire year without interruption was one of my main (silly) goals in the game, and it feels like a good time to look back.

[​IMG]

First off, I think it's pretty fitting that I pulled/recoded Mizell right at the end of this year. All of the tweaks MW has made to TB1 have consistently made it better and better in my opinion, and finishing off Mizell^ is the culmination of my renewed interest in TB1 (for a long time before, I just randomly logged in and didn't do much).

Secondly, I owe Nazuna an apology. She's not the photon goddess I hoped for (I'm still hoping for one, just because), but she's been incredibly useful in my endgame plans. My only regret with her now is that I wish her non-recode art (J1 or 3) were her recode.

Third, all praise to the Forest! Not surprisingly, the Cryptid Forest is the key to my renewed interest in TB1. I've spent plenty of money on this game, and got relatively little for it, but thanks to LBing, have gotten everything I wanted, and have enjoyed farming those beautiful 100L chests. I never thought I'd be one of the crazy people on this forum who spent countless hours grinding repetitively, but I have to say, it's been worth it. Being able to defeat RNG is a beautiful thing.

Finally, it's been great to interact with the community here on TBF (and in Discord). I've appreciated interacting with people all over the world (even those with disgusting pizza-eating habits), and would never have made it this far in the game without the motivation from you all. As Kevin Durant once said, "you the real MVPs!"

Ph B, tieuzbao, Claywtf and 5 others like this.
  2. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Well said. I remember the rants as luck was introduced. In the end luck was the key to get rare items (I got PDZ for example in second IDK fight) and with forest the key to get all charas for me.

The TBF community is awesome:love: We don't know each other, but if I needed a helping hand, there was someone around. Thanx a lot to all of you.

Claywtf, Moskentraumen and Sean Bond like this.
  3. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

To be fair, game design would still be better without Luck.

If Forest was SB instead, no one would miss it.

4. Sean Bond

I agree, but strictly from a pact-completion perspective (let's be honest, this is the big one), the forest is awesome. And since it's quicker than SBing, it's got that advantage as well.

I'm no Luck defender, just saying that I'm willing to step back and see the positives.

Moskentraumen likes this.
  5. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Active Member

I feel the same, Sean. Luck was an overall great addition, as was forest and royal ringstone. I have been playing now for 2 years. I couldnt bring myself to sbfarm. But with that much content to be locked out i found motivation to farm luck some months into after luck being introduced.
    Re-recoding snaip/bahl and many others over time to have a steady grow of a 100L character pool. That was also an insanely amount of work, but over the time mostly a pleasure if you like to complete things.
    Now rushing through golden road its a great feeling to pull new heroes every now and a sudden.

Nazuna is totally awesome. I even like her Z class art. I done have many uses for her though.

Forum is btw at least half of the fun of this game.

Sean Bond likes this.
  6. Quartzel

Pretty sad we like the grind luck/SB content that probably most mobile company wouldn't dare put in for profit sake, and even Mistwalker probably regret it.

Claywtf and Moskentraumen like this.
  7. Sean Bond

For sure. But it's one of the things that keeps my respect for MW.

8. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

This finally reminded me to login tb.. consecutive login 1 again :troll:

Sean Bond likes this.
  9. Sean Bond

Congrats, man! Keep it up and you may do great things! :hilarious:

10. Quartzel

I thought they fixed that, because 2 weeks ago I couldn't log into the game due to internet outage for a good 2 days, and when I logged back in, I had my 1100 days still going.