To be or not to be? -- Which account would you focus on?

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Terra-Em, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

I have been resisting switching my main due to he time invested in it, and but that fact that it is somewhat decent. However, my alt continues to get all the luck, and I am at crossroads as to which to focus on (or invest should i do IAP) in.

I recently spent all my energy on both accounts so there is no more reserves.

Main account (TerraEm - day 1)
    Pro: most time amnd energy invested, most maxed out and recoded guardians, lots of potential SB rewards. It has farmed 5 EXP wings
    Con: While has Elizabeth as a heal all, I tend to use Polar as she is 100 SB.
    Gear is somewhat lacklaster given the energy spent on it.

Here is the account in pics:
    https://flic.kr/s/aHsm9PLwuP

Alt account (TerraEm - post compensation alt, works on DMM site but I have no PC -facepalm)
    Pro: excellent selection of gaurdians, very good items (not quiet exceptional but very good)
    Con: quite far behind in terms of progress, very limited amount of gaurdians and equipment compared to main -- short but sweet account). No Exp wings as of yet as i need to recode Torl and level it and SB it.

Here is the alt account in pics
    https://flic.kr/s/aHsm88Dmpg

Going forward which would you prioritize?

2. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

If you're NOT planning on UBing your top tier characters I'd stick with the main account. The main account has good versatility in guardians with several Zs that, if you decide later you want to UB, will still get you some good gear. If you're planning on being casual this is the better choice. And since I know someone is going to blow up about how Zumba is the greatest guardian ever I'll just say that Roland or Samatha are more than sufficient as movers. I never have any problems in Recode, Arena bosses, or chapters.

If you ARE planning to UB then the alt account is preferred. The 3 Harus will get you 6 Healing companions witch adds a second phase to SBing and 4 Rolands will net you maxed Siegfried and Bahamut's Claw. Elga gets you a DH companion and Zumba gets you CT+4. You have decent enough gear to get you through pretty much all the current content and after you get those characters to U100 you'll probably have some other characters that will get you gear to fill in the gaps. This will be a very dedicated, long term investment.

BUT if you really want to know what I'd do?... I'd stick with the main. I'd hate to lose so much investment in a game like this. You have Guardians worth UBing, you have Heal All Guardians and you have good gear. No reason to throw it away.

PS. You should really switch Po'lar to Eli'zabeth or Shalu'lulu. Healers gain SB very quickly and Heal All is way stronger than direct heals.

3. lynx

lynx Active Member

I agree with LegendaryFrog that you should keep playing your main account.

I'd also like to add that Zumba's Golden Hourglass +4 sec is not very crucial because, in TB2, it looks like Control Time is capped at 12 seconds.

Your main account already have Conrandt who has Hourglass +2 sec as 50% U reward, that is enough to reach 12 seconds cap if you put it on Samatha RNA or Roland RNA.

4. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice. I will stick with the main. I will play the alt in a casual way to recode and provide friend support, but it is currently locked to a device at home so I can't commit to SBing it at this time.