To keep or change?

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Microwave, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Microwave

Microwave New Member

I need your advice.
    So for right now my Squad is:

Melbe RNA, Samatha RNA, Brone RNA, Ken RNA , Eliz'beth RNA

I have got more guardians in my inventory:
    https://imgur.com/ERWo09x

Like R'un and Revol, And I don't know if I should switch someone...
    Thank you :)

2. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

What is your objective for your squad, Micro?
    If it's for Shannen Quest, to earn most Girl Power points, I think you should use: Chelsea GLUTTON, Jodie FACADE, Ken, Uhse, and Samatha.
    And give your best magic weapons to Chelsea GLUTTON and Samatha bcause Shannen is weak to Lightning damage.

If you are asking what units you should focus on first as your main squad, so they will have high SB.
    I would recommend Samatha, Melba, R'un, Ken, and Eliz'beth.
    Samatha and Melba can be your physical damage dealers. R'un and Ken will be your mages, and Eliz'beth as your healer.
    If you do not have enough good magic weapons for 2 mages, you could replace Ken with Ji'row RNA. He won't hit as hard as Samatha and Melba, but he will help boosting skill activation rate for the whole team.

A warrior guardian like Brone is not worth using because his skills will not activate in chain.
    An S-Class spellblade like Ji'row would deal more damage in double-pincer (Brone RNA would do 8x damage while Ji'row DNA/RNA would do 9x damage).

By the way, among S-Class spellblades, Bali DNA and Ji'row DNA/RNA can do the most damage.

Microwave likes this.
  3. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Cool Thank you ;)
    Yhe I want it to my main squad.

so for Melba should I use my high atk dmg with no range or lower atk with range?

4. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

That's up to you. Lynx suggested Melba should be your physical damage dealer, which means not a lot of range. However your mages should be able to take care of most range needs as they're able to produce the most.

You can always put matk weapons on Melba and it'd be fine since she's a spellblade, but there's always a lack of matk weapons for your mages, which is why it's suggested you stick atk weapons on Melba. Beauty of spellblades: they can do either matk or atk or both ^^

Microwave likes this.