Tower of alika: best team

Discussion in 'Events' started by Akroma, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

Hello my fellow terra battlers,

The new tower of alika quest starts today! As you can see in the news, we can earn personnal rewards depending on the amount of damage we deal to the boss. Plus, if we damage her enough she will enter final blow mode. So, what is the best team to deal her damage? Let share our thoughts!

2. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

Seems pretty straightforward to me since she almost only takes darkness/graviton damages, has all avoidable attacks and when low hp, attack repeatedly with a lightning all spell. Axion dragon Z is the best otomo for this, especially when going for the B class team challenge. For the job 1 challenge, just took my best non-lambda darkness/graviton chars. For damages, I use Zerro/Seiryu/Seiryu ^/Mogha/Shin’en/Peyrna.

Overall I think darkness/graviton otomos are the most important things to compensate a team with low darkness damages characters.

What does her « holographic » attack do ? Once it showed a blue sphere attack but most of the time it seems to do nothing except showing an hologram.

3. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

I am using physical team.with bahl and snaip and damage is pretty high as well. It s a shame we dont have a damage gauge to see how far we are from the 1.5 million hp.

4. Sclaxion

Sclaxion New Member

She takes damage from swords and there are 2 wild beasts mobs : time for Nakupi^ to shine !... Or not...

pob138 and Claywtf like this.
  5. limitbereaker

limitbereaker Active Member

For job 1 and b rank challenge you can do together. Just have bahl Mac for dmg and kuscah as mover.and 3 more random DPs. Equip all with z attack otomo and eternal hourglass on kuscah.
    Done it first time for both rewards.
    On dmg reward I use all DPs with z otomo. Shinen useful for debuff
    Try not to kill boss first turn but get her down to low HP. Than on second pincer do as much DPs as possible.
    Boss have just under 100k. If you do it right you can take out 200k each game. X2 faster to get the dmg reward for less stamina too.

Terra-Em and Umowoïs like this.
  6. Akemnos

Akemnos Member

Its not really that tough. I used just the highest sword attack characters I had plus Seiryu^ and had both damage markers by the time I finished defeating her 10 times

7. wes

wes Member

Lowers affected characters' levels

8. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Something to think about is that characters like ShinMu, Violet and Scarlet have access to low level impairs, so they can provide a little extra punch if needed. I use Shin'en and Violet with impairs, and bring Seiryu^ along for the ride.

Then I bring a couple units to SB. :p

9. haloo

haloo New Member

Complete tower 2 with B team seem impossible since the boss use light attack to all when she hit 20% HP (3 row then 5 row then all), anyone findout how to skip that phase yet?

10. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

I did it with Sorman, Kuscah, Amazora, Sh'berdan, Bahl and Zenzoze. All with Axion Dragon Z and Zenzoze with Anti-lightning caps. Radiant shields may work too to reduce lightning damage.

Bring Alika near to 20% hp and kill her in a dp with pp.

secangel, Chrismesco and Akroma like this.
  11. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

If it's just for doing damage bring all your best dark/graviton/sword, preferably with taps and magic impair for the last double pincer(you won't have access to taps on stage 1 though). What I do is a single pincer chaining everyone first, a double pincer will kill her right away. Then on the next turn possible do a double pincer with all taps activated. She'll be dead by the 1st pincer but you can overkill her so you'll get close to maximum damage in relatively few moves.

12. leledisco

leledisco New Member

Anyone knows what is the deal with reinforcement?

13. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

You can choose it like coin boost as item before the fight and Alika will join the fight depending on average level of your team.

leledisco likes this.
  14. limitbereaker

limitbereaker Active Member

So far worst reward ever!!!
    Like we all put in all this hard work each player averaging 500stamina for items equivalent to coin boost. The reward not even permanent . It's just a trophy in my item collection..

15. kramerica222

kramerica222 New Member

Bumping this since the event is running. I noticed a couple of differences this time around:

- Candy rewards have doubled! More skill/luck candies to go around.
    - Alika herself can drop helixes. Maybe I just didn't notice the first time, but I definitely noticed it this event.
    - Currently I have no idea if the 100L chest drops are any different; I've just been running teams to meet the requirements for candies.

As a refresher for this encounter, it can be fairly trivialized if you load up on Graviton damage companions. If you don't have that, a sword team works very well too.

tieuzbao likes this.