Transition to Terra Battle 2: Who´s off the Terra Battle train and why?

Discussion in 'General' started by Claywtf, Aug 7, 2017.

1. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Well from what I can gather from what I have read so far about TB2, you will not be able to "complete the pot" like you can in TB1. They'll cash in like other mobile game with the endless duplications and money sink. I could be wrong though.

2. SetsunaF

SetsunaF Active Member

there's no official confirmation but I think this is going to be the case. No other gacha games let you 'complete the pot' so they really don't have to do it. Whales are gonna whale, and F2P are not gonna pay one way or another. Some people may throw them a bone to support the company IF they let you complete the pot for free, but those are the minorities in the bigger scheme of things.

3. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

Didn't CBT streams actually confirm it ?

Dupes are actual useable dupes, and they don't earn extra S/M/L stat from it.

...and how would you remove a character if let's say you got 10 dupes in your character inventory, while someone else only got 2-3 ?
    I don't know how that would work without making it unfair.

4. SetsunaF

SetsunaF Active Member

This is just my guesses - they can make characters less significant and most of the power can lie in guardians and equipment that you pull. Even if you have 10 of the same character you won't have 10 of the strongest guardians with high S/M/L. Also, I saw a way you can consume dupes in a stream? and the dupes you consumed increased one of the 3 %s.

5. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Well-Known Member

Hey Vagou!!!! Welcome back! its so good to see old folks coming back w TB2 release :)

@Claywtf you didnt lose any money, you used it to have fun, its not much different from going out to watch a movie or something... its entertainment, it doesnt matter where you spend it you had your fun :)
    I want to say too that im a gambler myself, ive played many games other than TB1 and you can be SURE that if you dont spend "A" money on TB2 you will end up finding another game where you will spend "Ax3" money xD
    Most of games are money suckers, you can be sure of that, TB1 isnt like them and yes, TB2 will probably take more money than TB1 (for us, the gambler people xD) but you can BET that any other game will take EVEN MORE money from you than TB2 :p

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  6. eclesis

eclesis Member

I've been playing TB 1 since February 2015. I spent less than 100 bucks on it and did a lot of grinding. I am more than halfway through Rainbow Road so I'm going to stick with the game until I catch them all :p and blast this damned Mutoh :)
    I will continue to login on TB1 to collect energy, do the weekly challenge and the new content (if any got released).

To get back to the subject of the thread, I will definitely play TB2 but I will not grind it (once was too time-consuming).

Zeroelcapo and Rydia like this.
  7. Aexact

Aexact Member

Haha I was looking for a reason to get off the train anyway but I'm all in on TB1 for sunk cost fallacy. Was nice playing with y'all while it lasts! My favorite time was Lamia and I was one of the bitter "this is impossible" naysayers day 1-3. Lots of frantic chat orders.

Rydia and Zeroelcapo like this.
  8. Ph B

Ph B Well-Known Member

I'm just switching trains.

As someone who completed PoT and PoFate, I pretty much have a first class seat on the hardcore TB1 express line for life.

For TB2, I'll be taking normal regular seats. Slumming it with the filthy casuals, yeah baby!

Sean Bond likes this.
  9. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    I just want to go through all the promised Download Starter content. Matsuno scenario is coming, and I've been waiting for over a year lol

Ph B, Claywtf, tieuzbao and 2 others like this.
  10. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

With your mad skills, I think you will outclassing us filthy casuals even when playing "casual." Will you be playing TB1 at after tb2 release?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  11. Ph B

Ph B Well-Known Member

I'll keep playing TB1 so long as they still support it. Like @Laura Lita says, we still need to get through the download starter content.

Zeroelcapo likes this.