uhh h-hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by arcaderabbit, Jun 23, 2018.

1. arcaderabbit

arcaderabbit New Member

I'm new to this game I hope we caan have some fun together :upset:

cjguitarman and Tometo like this.
  2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi, welcome to the forums!

Is really nice to have you here, hope to have a chance to play with you really soon! Same thing I recently said to another newcomer: you find some tips I usually give to all the new players on this page. I'm sorry for its messiness (I'm currently rewriting it), but for the moment it should still give you an idea of what you should(n't) do with some rare items like Companion Tickets and Energy :)

In case is needed, don't hesitate to open a new thread! We'll give you all the support you might need <3
    ...like, for real, there is no such thing as a "stupid question" (only stupid answers :p ), and we all have been where you are right now. Our duty and gratification is to give you a chance to enjoy this game as much as possible, so for how much weird it might sound like, asking for help is one big gift you give to us :p

3. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Welcome to our community. If you want to coop with some of us, it will be easier for you to find players, if you join the chat in Discord. Invitation link is on top of the almost dead chat on this side. If you don‘t like Discord you can summon players by using @ and adding TB1 without a blank line in the chat here.