Unable to get past login screen

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Garagely, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Super bummed :( On day one of GGA I was happily grinding, then the game crashed and I was sent to my wallpaper.

I was unable to login for the rest of the day. The next day, I logged in, got to the rewards screen, and then was booted again.

So I've been locked out of my game for over a week. I submitted a Support ticket but nothing's happened. I mean, they replied, but that was it. I was hoping after the 1/3 maintenance that I'd be able to get back in, but nope. Reward screen, then booted.

I'm going to wait until GGA stops before I uninstall. A few other Reddit users and myself have all had this problem, we think it is connected to the event. Same thing happened to all of us. Super bummed because I still had 200+ compensation energy left, plus a handful of Z cards and many level 99 cards. So much grinding ;_; I hope it wasn't all for nothing. I will absolutely not be starting new if I can't recover my account. I'll stick to TB1.

Am I the only one here with this issue?

2. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

Nope. It could be a large issue that they're having trouble fixing, but it's unfair for the event to be going on while you and other players are unable to get in. Unless you are getting a whoooole lot of compensation. Which you better be getting a lot of compensation, because this is ridiculous!

Garagely likes this.
  3. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

I am expecting 3 energy compensation :troll: If they fix it that is.
    I have sent another polite mail today. As usual I expect it to be ignored :troll:

Garagely likes this.
  4. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Gosh, if there was already a thread on this I apologize (maybe I should have been a bit more thorough checking around!).
    On the one hand, I'm glad I'm not alone. But on the other hand, this sucks and I wish none of us were dealing with it at all.

It's just so odd that it's doing the daily login thing though. Like, I'd expect a total crash to leave me locked out of the game entirely. Meanwhile, other players are picking up those GGA cards and we can't get them :(

5. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I have a minor crashing problem that I think is caused by GGA event as well, but the app itself reboots and everything works fine after otherwise. Sometimes when I go to the event screen from the main menu to check my GP points and rarely when I try to access the GGA specific quests the game will just crash and minimize, but nothing gets stuck or doesn't load after the crash. I'm on android.

6. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Just started happening to me as well. Game keep crashing at loading screen :/ I guess that's it for me for TB2 lol.

Garagely likes this.
  7. gothmog

gothmog New Member

Same here, started to me two days ago I cant pass the loading screen.:arghh:

Garagely likes this.
  8. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Deinstall the game. I did it and don't miss anything. :cigar::cool::singing:

9. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

I don't know if this news is related to the problem you all are having. But it was posted last night on in-game news.
    I just realised that it is not on official TB2 website.

Screenshot.jpg

Seriously, MW really mishandles a lot of things regarding TB2, even something as simple as news post.
    Why made this available only in-game?
    If there is a bug that causes a game to crash, news announcement needs to be on their website and twitter.
    How can affected players know about it if they cannot even get into the game?

10. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

I did it. Still doesn't work. I guess it's fitting that this is how I stop playing TB2. Bugs! Lol.

11. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Very strange, I went to their official site when this all started and found no information about this. And I think this is related, but then again, I can't get into the game at all to select any party. How kind of them to put that into the game where we can't see it :p So frustrating.

12. Garagely

Garagely New Member

I'm about ready to. But the hours of pointless grinding/comp energy has me holding on by a thread.

13. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

To be fair it's probable that MW does not handle any of the announcements, all the technical stuff is handled by SS.

14. MrRem

MrRem New Member

Good news! GGA is now over so the glitch is resolved! /s

15. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

It said on in-game news that they have fixed the problem and are preparing to provide affected players with items.
    I hope those items includes many Z-Tickets.

Not being able to get Kimono girls is a huge missed opportunity, especially for players who do SBing.
    Their U rewards are super helpful for gaining SB.

16. MrRem

MrRem New Member

They didn't so much fix it as removed the event. Hopefully they get future similar events patched.

As for compensation, I got 30 Energy.