Units gotten from Pot 10x

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by CrimsonStar1213, May 11, 2017.

1. CrimsonStar1213

CrimsonStar1213 Member

Well, I'm not sure if this draw is good anyway, but I just need to know if any of these units are good.

Ma'curi (Class B)
    Ra'prow (Class B)
    Lunaken (Class S)

Rest were mostly just dupes for Kem/Burbaba/Ra'prow.

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Before S'naip^ and Bahl^, Ma'curi was the highest DPS.
    Ra'prow (^) is not one of those OP unit you might be looking for, still can hit pretty hard if you know how to use it.
    Lunaken is pretty bad, but if you don't have any other character with Evasive Arts it can be a nice add.

3. CrimsonStar1213

CrimsonStar1213 Member

I guess re-drawing is the best option?

4. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    if you have more Energy, yes, might be, but you already have some pretty good units if I remember correctly so if you're low on Energy I guess that there's no need to spend money on it, as the character which is currently under Rate Up, Nazuna, can be seen as an alternative to Gegonago, which you already have.

5. CrimsonStar1213

CrimsonStar1213 Member

So Nazuna is basically a copy of Gego, just without the Control Time buff?

6. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Not exactly a copy, is a different unit.

Gegonago's skillset is:
    job 1job 2job 3recode
    [​IMG] Levitation, Equip[​IMG] Defense +10%, Equip[​IMG] HP +10%, Equip[​IMG] Restore Time, All, 100%
    [​IMG] Levitation, All, 100%[​IMG] Megabow, 50%[​IMG] Magic Attack +10%, Adjacent, Equip[​IMG] HP +20%, Equip
    [​IMG] Magic Attack +5%, Adjacent, Equip[​IMG] Disarm Bomb, Equip[​IMG] Giga Regen, Chain, 90%[​IMG] Stealth, Self, 100%
    [​IMG] Frequency +20%, Chain, 30%[​IMG] Gigabow, 40%[​IMG] Control Time +3 Sec, All, 30%[​IMG] Extended Regen, Area (2), 30%
    While Nazuna's
    job 1job 2job 3recode
    [​IMG] Sharp Beaks, Random (3), 50%[​IMG] Defense +10%, Self[​IMG] Control Time +2 Sec, Self[​IMG] Restore Time, All, 100%
    [​IMG] Defense +10%, Self, 30%[​IMG] Beaks of Agony, Random (3), 40%[​IMG] Magic Attack +10%, Adjacent[​IMG] Fickle Birds, Random (3), 30%
    [​IMG] Magic Attack +5%, Adjacent[​IMG] Life Drain, Area (1), 30%[​IMG] Status Guard, Self[​IMG] Stealth, Self, 100%
    [​IMG] Frequency +20%, Chain, 30%[​IMG] Panacea, Area (2), 100%[​IMG] Barrier, Adjacent[​IMG] Extend Chain, Self
    (the wiki is your friend ;) )

As an added value, Nazuna can equip Nazuna O (Kinetic disarmer, a pretty rare and useful one, as Kinetic traps - found in high level stages - can be pretty annoying), and can reach 600 of MATK (which is a ton): this, together with the Martial Mace companion could make her Phys skills deadly (although that she won't benefit that much from phys ATK taps).
    EDIT: I forgot that normal buffs make a stat cap at +100%, so that would provide "only" +254 ATK, keep it in mind.

Panacea, Barrier and Extend Chain makes her a true Swiss army knife, especially when paired with a Whitewyrm Wand companion. Status guard is useful mainly in PvP, but you're not going to use her during the Dragon Cup (that will start in a little less than 3 hours) anyway.

On the other hand, Gego has
    1. A Stackable and "broken" Control Time +3 Sec, All
    2. Stackable and "broken" Regen skills
    making him damn useful as well, probabaly even more than Nazuna for most of the situations.

Rydia and Sean Bond like this.