Update Suggestions!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Winner, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Winner

Winner New Member

I think this game is due for an update! Noting big. Just a few simple improvements, and I think this game will be revitalized. I want to hear your opinion.

My suggestions:

I want a Ma’curi recode!

I want to be able to lock, and re-run the chapters!

I want an easier way to farm companion ticket!

2. vicenturi

vicenturi Active Member

I want it to stay alive.

lou and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  3. lou

lou New Member

i want it playable offline...
    with local rng and not on servers

4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Personally, forgetting for a moment that EU players won't be able to play TB1 anymore in few weeks, I'd like to have a recode for Zuzu (ma boy), Ma'curi and Amimari first and a goddamn Hard Mode for every story stage, with a capped level of [Stage Difficulty + 5] (as for the co-op play mode) unlocked after clearing a chapter in "Normal mode". Keeping the Skill Boost on each unit for this mode (or on an even "Harder Mode") fixed to 0% in order to not give to 70+% SB units the huge advantage of triggering all their skills every time would also be welcome, same for putting a limit on the number of high class characters that can be used at the same time as they did for the PvP play mode (this one is just a crazy idea I'd like to see implemented somewhere in the game).

What I want is not just a simple new set of characters, but a way to actually use all the Z class characters I unlocked over time (or just enjoy the game once again after levelling all my units to 90): think about it, we already have 38 chapters, what MW needs to do is to put a couple of caps and increase all the eemies' stats by 20% or something to give us content for a very long time and give us a reason to actually recode some units, is something I'd really love.

Many complained about the low rate of Companion Tickets and I partially agree, but think that each of them is worth 3 Energy and by using all my stamina in Shin'en I get in average 1-2 tickets per day, which is worth about a week of logins, I can't really complain about this ;) (but this is the point of view of an hardcore player who got everything he wanted from the game).

Another really nice add would be the chance to let the player decide what to bring in a stage, if the ability to stack Power Points or Summons: in some stages I'd really loved to have a Phoenix reviving my fallen units, I think it could be another nice mechanic to have.

* more ideas were omitted, as I can't really afford to spend a whole day on this post xD *

secangel likes this.
  5. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

If TB is going to be somehow revitalized, it needs to be updated with something that will really keep players interested or working towards a goal. Right now the ultimate goal is still the Royal Ringstone, but that's silly because all it does is allow you to gain luck faster, but in order to get it you already built up a strong luck team. I think something like a real PvP mode, not just during tournaments, would accomplish this. We have so many characters, many unused due to them not being the top in their categories, but they all have their own individual uniqueness/differences that could still make them useful in PvP. People aren't very likely to tire of challenging friends/other players to matches with different kinds of teams, and this also gives people a less mundane reason to try and collect all the characters. Of course there would be the need to fix the broken PvP system which people are using to cheat and institute handicaps or different arenas for different character classes in order to level the playing field. This is what they should have done with PvP in the first place.

6. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

I want to be able to farm Co-op dungeons by myself.
    Regularly bring back event-pull units like the TB2 guardians.
    Make companion ticket farming easier - there's nothing to hold out on anymore, the game's dead.
    Gimme Hiso god, damn you!

7. limitbereaker

limitbereaker Active Member

I always kept my hiso gods in hope they one day release a trade function so I can clear the cot pot..

Attached Files:

8. Winner

Winner New Member

Version 5.5 update is here...

9. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

This is the end of the age of Aquarius...

No more units, recodes for us...

No more upgrades to outdated stuff...

I wonder if the Trading Post will run...

10. Sentenza

Sentenza Member

You should take a look on the announcements In Game that appeared 1h ago...

11. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

What I’d love are recodes for the rest of the cast, including the neglected collab units.

That and a better source of energy...

12. limitbereaker

limitbereaker Active Member

Will Android player be able to update? The game been removed from the store.

13. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Please, discuss about the upcoming update on the thread Ver.5.5.0 The Final Update and use this one to share ideas/speculations on future features.

14. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Future features :question: Game offline available seems to be the best, we can get :arghh:

Winner likes this.
  15. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    The beginning of October can still be considered future for 3 more weeks ;)

Keep it positive, even if at this point there's not much more we can hope for.

16. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Okay, let's spam some ideas :p
    - every week 50 energy as gift
    - ct drop in all luck chests in chapter 2-1
    - missing companions will be in TP
    - sell RR, get it one more time and as reward get every time a companion or chara of your choice
    - double stamina cost in story chapters to fight it in hard mode

to be continued :angelic:

17. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Don't know if you're being serious with the 50 Energy thing but I'd be for 5 Energy per day... or maybe 1-2 Energy per day would be better? Terra Battle is not that kind of game that makes you pull all the time, I don't want to "denaturalize" its essence...

CT rates should indeed be increased... oh! What if they'll remove Energy completely and following the Companion and the Fellowship ones they'll add a "Truth Ticket" to pull characters?

Missing Companions could also be added in the CoT pool and the TP discontinued, but I'd really love to see the Daily Quests and the Trading Post going on :happy:

Luck and Skill Boost rates should be increased, making the game more focused on the single-player experience :p (ahhh, the memories from version 1.X <3 )

can't wait to read more from you :p

EDIT: and an inventory of 900+ Companions. Damn, we need more space, I don't want to sell my dumb OII, not again...

18. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

O_O how do you have so many Hiso Gods?
    Was there an event or something that I missed?