Vengeful Heart Event General Info

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ryung, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Ryung

Ryung Member

Clara is drop in patch 4.4.1
    Explanation of the Vengeful Heart Quest:

http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Vengeful_Heart#Branches
    Vengeful Heart Diagram by Pims

Team: 3 or 4 strong character (most recommended characters are Gatz^, Balh^, and Snaip^) 1 Mage (for killing Keram with 90% physical evade) 1 Healer 1 Status ailments cure for sleep (route D Ella boss only)

Clara needed to be alive every single round. You will need to cleared 3 times first to get all 3 items (Magic Flute, Necklace, and Illusion Flute) required to advance to Route D and acquired items for job 2, 3, companion, Clara SS, and Ella Z.

Route A
    : Magic Flute and Clara SS (+3% sb each drop)
    Route B: Necklace, Blood Coat of Arms and Ella O
    Route C: Illusion Flute and Radiant Glory
    Route D: Ella Λ and Clara O

How to determine your Route?
    Monster level < 50 Route A and B
    Monster level > 50 Route C and D

All route A-D will use these same conditions:

Battle 1: Kill every mobs if you have Necklace it will become Route C next battle.

Battle 2: If you want to stay on your current route. You are required to kill 8+ guards in 3 turns or less. If you want to change route C to B wait for 3 turns without killing anything.

Path 2A first time clear only: game over if you do not kill 8+ guards in 3 turns or less.
    • Clara: She drop by changing Route C to B if you have Magic Flute. You do not need to kill any guards on route 2C but do not kill more than 1 spawn, and you need to wait 3 turns. During battle 8 KILL Winged Familiar and everything to get Clara SS after battle over.
    • Job 2: Blood Coat of Arms drop by changing Route C to B if you have Magic Flute . You do not need to kill any guards on route 2C but do not kill more than 1 spawn, and you need to wait 3 turns. During battle 8 DO NOT kill Winged Familiar to stay on route B or game over. At battle 11 kill Selena to get job 2 item.
    • Ella O: companion drop on route B if your drag time < 10 seconds including battle 1-11, and Ella Z level 45> is in your team and Ella O is not owned.
    Battle 3: Boss appeared Urai lvl 31 you need to kill him. Urai lvl 71 you need to lower Urai to 25% HP DO NOT kill him or Masked Man after he appeared. You need to wait 3 turns then they will leave.

Battle 4: kill all if NO Masked Man. Kill every guards, but DO NOT kill Masked Man, and he will said "pretend to fight" when he appear.

Battle 5-7: Kill everything

Battle 8: If Winged Familiar appeared DO NOT kill it. It will look like all other mobs (Sorrowvanes) so press on it to check for the name. You just need to kill Sorrowvanes to stay on Route B and D, and only kill Winged Familiar if you want to change route D to C. Winged Familiar not appearing then kill everything.
    • Job 3: Radiant Glory drop if you have Illusion Flute and kill everything including Winged Familiar to get Route D to C and kill Clara at the end.
    Battle 9-11: Kill everything. You will need a 1 magic user and levitation for one of the mob (Keram) that dodge pretty much all your physical attack and left slimes when it move.

Route D Only
    Battle 11 Boss Jainus:
    Use Clara to kill him. Dagus or Selena when appear pincer Jainus to use their skills. Those 3 characters are the only one able to do decent damage to Jainus.
    Battle 12 Boss Ella: Boss will have ailment sleep (area 2). You just need sleep ailment cure character and stay away from the boss with your healer or other character so you can pincer and clear everyone of ailments. Janus will be there to help; your attacks won't damage him. Other than that it's pretty easy boss fight.
    • Drop Clara Ο companion if it's not owned
    • Drop Ella Λ if total drag time of all battles 1-12 is less than 50 seconds

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  2. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    Adding to this, the Battle branchings:

End of Floor 1: Switch between Route A/B and Route C/D (if you have or not the necklace)

End of Floor 7A: Switch between Route A and Route B (test on Magic Flute)

End of Floor 7C: Switch between Route C and Route D (test on Illusion Flute)

8A is the stage to get Clara (once we found out if/how we can go back to it with the flute)
    11B is to get Clara j2 items and Ella otomo
    11C is to get Clara j3 items
    11D is to get Clara otomo and Ella Λ

Hayden likes this.
  3. Chad

Chad Member

4. Anubarak

Anubarak Active Member

5. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
  6. Anubarak

Anubarak Active Member

What is missing? I can't see important things

7. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
  8. Anubarak

Anubarak Active Member

Fixed.
    Is it encoded in utf-8 for you?
    (do you see strange symbols?)

9. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

Maybe all the battles less than 50sec of drag time to catch Clara ? I'll try it let you know

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  10. Tharos

Medals:
    100% sure it's not that.
    Clara is on stage 8b, with Magic Flute and Clara alive. We need to find the hidden branching condition to get back to this stage

11. Ryung

Ryung Member

I think there is a relation between Winged Familiar and the 2 items magic flute and illusion flute. I tried to capture it but it not recruitable. Then I move Clara close to it to see if there is any response but nothing. I don't think we get those 2 items for nothing or Mistwalker mess up the quest and there is no way to go back. Because the item check from Terra Battle Wikia doesn't make sense it all.

12. Tharos

Medals:
    We can get the two job items by changing the route and skipping the "branching item" check:

2C -> 2A if you clear all mobs in 1 turn (or two maybe) -> job 2 item
    8D -> 9C if you keep alive kill Winged Familiar -> job 3 item

For now, we can't find a way to have the same thing for Clara (i.e. to get back to 8A once we have all the items).
    I do not know if it's a bug (which I suspect more and more) or something else we haven't found yet.

13. Ryung

Ryung Member

Change Route 8D to 9C required you to kill Winged Familiar if not you will stay on Route 9D. I think there is a condition to change Route B to A or staying on Route A to get Clara. Since Job 2 is Route C to B and Job 3 is Route D to C.

Tharos likes this.
  14. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Well-Known Member

thanks for guide! time to start farming :cool:

15. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

Did someone tested Indiscriminate Fire on Clara/Janice ? Maybe this is the condition to get Clara :troll:

DanielMilian and Zeroelcapo like this.
  16. legaiabay

legaiabay Active Member

I just found out that you don't need to kill any mobs in 2C until lvl 31 Urai appeared and back to 2A/B.

17. Christian

Christian Active Member

What do you mean? Not kill anything after turn 3 is game over.
    All in this guide is right.
    Already got all except Clara, like tharos said maybe MW do wrong logic this time.

18. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Well-Known Member

Sooooo you can only get Senala from PoT right? :(

19. legaiabay

legaiabay Active Member

I don't know, but in my case (and did it many times) it actually works as long as you already have Necklace. Gonna record it btw.

20. legaiabay

legaiabay Active Member

Tharos, wenify, fhs and 1 other person like this.