Vengeful Heart Event General Info

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ryung, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Ryden

Ryden Active Member

I'm using
    Snaip /\, Bahl /\, Gatz Z, Palpa Z, AmiZ and Invincible Z and it's working pretty well. Have only had one proper try and I guess it was pretty close, trying out more later next week, right now savong stam for TP.

2. Quartzel

Quartzel Active Member

No Gego^ ? I don't know if I can manage without stealth.

I think Gugba was suggested for 10 sec Ella O on low level path B.
    Monsters would be too high level for tremors if I went for path D.

3. ClubSandwich

ClubSandwich Member

Drag limits are all about looking for opportunities to move <1s per turn. Gego is all about long, meticulous drags for quadruple pincers and PvP rage. He's not worth it if you're going for Ella.

4. Zabel

Zabel Active Member

Someone tried to bring Clara or Clara Z to the quest and see whats happens?

5. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Active Member

Can someone make a video on how to clear route D within 50 seconds drag time with casual units like: BahlZ, SnaipZ, PalpaZ, AmiZ, zMage, InvinZible?

doodootron likes this.
  6. freelame

freelame Active Member

There is even youtube video from some chinese guy, route D in <50s with no tapper. You can search for it or I will share the link later.

doodootron likes this.
  7. Moskentraumen

Ah, i found it. Can i replace both RaprowZ and Echo? My only levi user is useless EileenZ....

8. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

You can use Disarmer to avoid bringing a Levitation user. Don't worry, everyone else also forget that item exist.

DanielMilian likes this.
  9. Moskentraumen

How about Silver Wings and Rainbow Balloons?

10. Torbjorn

Torbjorn New Member

Does anyone know if the recruitable Clara or Clara Λ do normal damage to the 2x2 boss version of Jainus? I know the stage specific ally versions of Clara, Dagus, and Senala do normal damage and are your only real source of damage to him, but given their small skill pool and low SB it makes that part of the fight take a lot longer than I'd like. If recruitable Clara worked it seems like it might be helpful in cutting down on move time for recruiting Ella Λ.

doodootron likes this.
  11. velbonhaha

velbonhaha Active Member

I did one run with Clara ^, does not seem to do extra damage on Jainus. Not 100% sure though. Can someone confirm?

12. SullenAesir

SullenAesir New Member

I'd like to hear more on this also, I recently started playing again and do not have any useful companions. I'd like to get Ella^, the material for Clara's jobs and the two companions from this but I am not sure what to expect without companions.

13. BambY

BambY Active Member

I really dont think you need companion to get it done.
    You only need decent DPS, and fast finger :)
    If you are able to do it with infinite time, it should be ok with 45 sec... the main difficulty here was to change my game play from "do the perfect pincers" to "do only one or two very easy pincer" :
    It is best to move one single unit for on single square and kill only 2 out of 10 units on the screen than moving for 3 seconds and kill them all.

SullenAesir and Zaiburst like this.
  14. Oki

Oki Active Member

I watch all these YouTube video on how to get Ella^. I have done so 5 times. A few times I think I am even faster than the video and Ella^ still didn't drop:(. Stage 1-9 can be done in less than 15 or 20 sec.

I don't know which part I a m doing wrong. It will be so helpful if MW can at least put the timer in the game. Remove that sword, spear, bow icon and place the timer there!

15. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Active Member

I'm kind of confused... was Ella evil? Maybe I should get the C and D endings first, but are most of these endings "bad" endings? Is Route D the good ending?

16. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Yeah, Route D is the "true end". The other three are bad ends.

17. Daigus

Daigus Member

The timer is up there, we need only the total amount of time... Not an hard work mw... Com'on, do it! :rage:

Oki likes this.
  18. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I just ran what I thought was a really slow run, took longer than I should fighting Urai and more than 2 turns on a lot of the stages after. At this point I thought it was a lost cause and was just going to use the run as practice. I had to heal a few times as well as a few character came close to dying. To my surprise Ella dropped. Despite a much faster run until Jainus I failed the last time. Maybe it really does come down to how fast you can get rid of him.

I followed the advice to use my taps(2 only, the other 4 for Ella) while both Dagus and Clara could double pincer(I think I was doing that before anyways) and focused on getting as many double pincers with Clara/Dagus as possible, ignoring the monsters completely(Gatz takes care of them eventually). Ella was quick work as long as you can outflank her and drop her HP down enough to kill her before she uses her status effect. You could even ignore the slimes and just outflank her if possible, otherwise you need to take at least one out.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  19. OceloT

OceloT New Member

Hi one cuestión, already got clara i wanna know if i will be avle yo get the items for her jobs with this team, thank.

Attached Files:

20. Moskentraumen

Hi Ocelot, i think you should be perfectly able to farm the job items.

1) mac and snaip make good enough dps (with j2 lvl 65 skill)
    2) azika+amerpact have enough magic damage for those enemies with evasion.
    3) you lack some levitation, which will make it a bit longer, but definitely not impossible. therefore, sorman is a good choice to keep your team alive or cast resurrections between floors.

I would recommend getting j3 for your team and leveling them in current metal zones up to lvl 70 with metal tickets you can farm in 6-8 or hopefully you have in stock . that will make your life a lot easier.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016