Ver.5.5.0 The Final Update

Discussion in 'General' started by KRIS, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Selected Other Countries because fuck it.

EDIT: Apparently the new chapters are also live, can't even trust MW Twitter anymore

2. KRIS

KRIS Active Member

So the new character only Sarah? ah

3. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    still better than nothing.

fuck Mistwalker because of the closure announcement (maybe I should have picked "America" when starting to play, after all what are they going to to me, ban me earlier than the end of the month?) but this update is good.

Btw, no Captive Golem... that's quite sad... welp, that's what happens when doing collab with music bands I suppose.
    Not even Kino World, now that's even sadder.

Oh, and the limit for ow many companion I can have with me has been rised to 1000, now that's a good news.

4. secangel

secangel Active Member

Cannot agree more... I was a bit sad that they did not expand the storage yesterday after the update, only finding it this morning.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  5. KRIS

KRIS Active Member

In iOS case, chose the APP ID country then the ads works.
    And if you chose it wrong, you can still reinstall the app, then can be work.

6. Moebius

Moebius New Member

Wish to see and play it.

7. røkkr

røkkr New Member

Hi,
    I am from Germany. How can i install the new Patch for ios?
    Cant open terra battle 4.4.1. Cant find update in the App Store....
    Thanks in advance

8. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Hi :)

Mistwalker recently pulled out Terra Battle from the (supported) EU Countries, so you'll have to download an APK in order to play.

From this post (on the previous page of this thread) download the file from MEGA, move it on your phone and open it to start the installation process. Note that this won't delete your data nor will cause you any trouble, I've been playing with an APK since day one with no issue.

In case your phone will block you from installing the APK, please move on Settings > Security > toggle Allow from Unknown Sources (or something like that)

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read that you aren't playing on an Android device, please refer to the post below.

9. vicenturi

vicenturi Active Member

Change your appstore region to america.
    Question, I’ve done that, should I choose america at first start? I’m in Spain.

10. Moebius

Moebius New Member

Hmmm....
    And someone does not see the icon with the Terra application after the update?
    But could normally start the game after the installation (update)?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  11. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    btw, no idea what's going on, but after having installed the 5.5 apk, I got the 5.5.1 path this morning in android play store.
    No apk download, just got it in my apps to update, as usual.
    Checked from another phone, and terra battle page on play store is back here too, from france.

(but don't expect too much, likely to be a mistake, it only made updating easier :) )

Sentenza and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  12. Sentenza

Sentenza Member

Hi dudes!

Some other french players are searching for a link to install the 5.5.0 for IoS?

Anybody could help for this please?

13. vicenturi

vicenturi Active Member

Change your appstore region to america.
    Question, I’ve done that, should I choose america at first start? I’m in Spain.

14. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    outside of luck chests, she is a 30% drop chance, negociator is useless (100% first clear though)

Gujiniuniu and Sean Bond like this.
  15. Sentenza

Sentenza Member

Thanks a lot!!!!!:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

vicenturi likes this.
  16. røkkr

røkkr New Member

Sorry, how do i change my app store to america? Sorry for being noob

17. vicenturi

vicenturi Active Member

Can't remember the steps. Just google it, is not difficult.

18. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I don't think the country thing is for ads. I'm not knowledgeable about how ads in apps work, but I was under the impression that Google already has tabs on your ad profile from information about your IP and searches, and developers like MW don't really have control over which regional ads will be shown and that it's an automatic thing.(so they wouldn't even need to ask you where you are to show targeted ads)

If you're in one of the discontinued service countries I think there's probably 3 things that can happen:

A) You are honest and register your real country and are able to play until the shutdown date at the end of the month. (after which they filter out the discontinued country accounts and permanently delete your data)

B) You lie and put a fake country to try and keep playing past the shutdown date, and MW somehow finds out by tracking your ip or something and you get deleted.

C) You lie, but MW doesn't bother to really track anyone(I mean they are getting ready for shutdown anyway so I can't imagine they have the time and resources to waste doing this) so you can continue playing via apk download until the final sunset.

I'm not advocating anything bad here but I think at this point there's nothing to lose...

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  19. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Probably because I was still sleepy, this morning I just registered as in "Other Countries" but I think is advisable to register as in one of the supported Countries.

Still, although shortly after I realized how dumb my choice was
    the idea of continuing to wake up > enter in Shin'en because my stamina has capped > farm endlessly because.... I don't know, doesn't intrigue me anymore I don't have many regrets on being honest.

Terra Battle is a wonderful game, and this final patch that brought new events, a lot of story chapters, free pulls every day for everybody and made easier for all of us to both grind and farm anytime reminded me why I got so addicted to it in the first place, and alhought the idea of just having to leave doesn't appeal me much I'd rather knowing what my last day will be instead of just having to cross my fingers for my account to be still active every time I want to play a bit.

Still, these are the words of someone who spent the last months, if not year, using almost all of his stamina (that rarely capped) farming CT in Shin'en. Casual, returning and new players should all pick America Canada or Japan, hope to not get banned and enjoy this game as much as they can (personal suggestion, of course do whatever you want).

20. Akemnos

Akemnos Member

How did people get 3 videos to watch. I saw a video for 1 energy when I first logged in briefly. checked later and it was no longer there. Force close and reopen app and it reappeared but now I cant see the next video, even after force close and reopen.