Ver.5.5.0 The Final Update

Discussion in 'General' started by KRIS, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Moebius

Moebius New Member

Thanks for info.
    Web say "No ad blocking detected" and I don' see anything in phone options...
    It's strange as friend of my, have them active (but use diffrent phone obviously).

2. sos_hk

sos_hk New Member

Dear Friends
    How do you clear CH 42.2?
    I can't do anything after the boss cast "Level cap, 45, All"

3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Stay alive while you wait for the effect to vanish ;)

Kill the adds, keep pincering horizontally, use tricks like Amina Λ's [​IMG] Defense +15%, Human.

4. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

I killed her obviously before she casts the level down debuff :woot:

creenson8 and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  5. s33c

s33c New Member

About the ad button not showing up / being unclickable:
    After it being available yesterday, today it wasn't until I restarted my mobile and/or changing from Wi-Fi to mobile connection (left my house while doing the restart)
    One of those might be the solution for others as well.

6. sos_hk

sos_hk New Member

With 6 tappers in squad?

7. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

My team was Peyrna, Zafitte^, Ginny^, Feno^, Bahl^ and Amina^. Peyrna with Hiso God, Ginny with Mindidra, Zafitte with Peyrna's Sword, Feno with Schweiz Bow, Bahl with Grand Ragnarok and Amina with Shield of Genji. My team for the whole last chapter

8. Moebius

Moebius New Member

Love You! Restart of phone help!

9. sos_hk

sos_hk New Member

I am still working on 42.3

10. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Patience and a triple pincer made it for me

11. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Keep hitting until you can finish it with a combo of PP and taps, don't try to take the hit when is glowing :p

12. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Puzzle Quest has been promoted to Daily Quest; today is the turn of "Yamamoto's Puzzle Quest II", which is way easier than it used to be, give it a try! (remember that enemies on this stage are quite resistant, and without Powered Point a pincer without chaining a third unit will most likely lead to a pile of weakened enemies ;) )

13. vicenturi

vicenturi Active Member

Bring Olber^, good healer, DPS and avoid cross attack.
    My team Olber^,Amina^,Bahl^, Shinen,Mizell^,Annu. Yes, there are 2 tappers (3 with shinnen) but I forgot to use them and still beat palpa.

14. Ficus

Ficus Member

nope, actually you have to wait 24h after the last time to be able to get the bonuses. it's not the login time that is updated each day always at the same hour.

15. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

Damn. Finally beat 42-3 x_x

Went full DPS team with support.
    Gego^(timeless hourglass) *Disarm Bomb
    S'naip^(holy bow of genji)
    Bahl^(grand ragnarok)
    Gatz^(grand ragnarok)
    Schweiz(bow of genji)
    Amina^(debilitating light lv1)

Took 6-7 tries... Boss hits very hard so recognize its attack pattern and don't get hit while stacking damage buffs. Focus on the boss and use mob to get extra stacks of damage buffs. When the boss was glowing for the Cross All attack, I used all 7 taps to barely take it down. Definitely had some luck factor. Didn't have any special drops. Max Stamina went up by +2 to 167. They should've made it 170 even. Oh well, done with that!

16. claude

claude Active Member

Btw does anyone know where I can download high quality pictures of all the TB 1 and 2 characters?

17. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

Disappointed with the ending.

4 years in the making, and we get 2 page of text with a re-hash pic seen in the last chapter.
    No mention of Shi'nen and Mutoh, lizard planet, stone planet, etc.

I wasn't expecting an epic CG movie obviously, but a few more art pages with maybe a nice credit screen would've helped.

The least they could do after TB2 honestly.

18. tilltheend

tilltheend New Member

Do you guys think they'll do the guaranteed Z draws anymore? Not sure if I should still save up the 50 energy.

Also, the ending was kinda giving me some Xenogears vibes. I liked it, but yeah, they could have done it better.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  19. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

With all this talk of bringing taps and triple pincering I went into 42-3 fight thinking it might be like Mutoh, but it was ok. Definitely harder than I expected a story boss to be(considering you can't just OHK with taps), but other than those annoying bombs there's nothing to look out for particularly. Just make sure you kill off the bomb laying mobs asap, and you don't even need disarm bomb if you kill it the first turn as the bomb disappears with the monster. The boss doesn't have any kind of hp triggered all-kill move or buffs and the mobs aren't a threat at all so as long as you just avoid getting hit with the cross attack you eventually kill her taps or not.

I used this team through all the new chapters, mostly built with taps and mob killing in mind:
    Gatz^ w/ Grand Ragnarok for taps and mob killing. His levitation and panacea are handy for a few stages.
    Peyrna w/ Hiso God for CT and taps
    Echo^ w/ Healing wand for her regen skills and bonus splash damage
    Zafitte^ Martial Mace for taps and support damage
    Invincible^ w/ a Z dragon for magic DPS
    Shin'en w/ a Z dragon for magic DPS, I subbed Senala^ in for 42-1 for holy instead of graviton
    The story in TB was always a weak point for me. Often it didn't make much sense, especially the Peprope story in the tavern. They should have tried to incorporate the Riftworlders into the ending seeing as they were introduced as the big bad destroying planets here and there.

I'm not going to spend my energy until it really seems as if there will be no more pull events. I'm not in a hurry to pull since I'm not on rainbow road or even close. I just hope I can get Feno before the complete shutdown and beat the Sun King.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  20. secangel

secangel Active Member

I am one of those who never played Eidolons before... and dumped into Lamia only knowing that only poison would be effective. Even I used the continue by watching an ad, I merely beat it with only two characters surviving. It was really some stage that requires careful planning and suitable characters.

Also, if there will be no longer the 10-pulls for guaranteed S/Z events, it would be quite difficult to pull Z class companions...