Ver.5.5.0 The Final Update

Discussion in 'General' started by KRIS, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Great to know that is possible to "continue" by watching an ad, even greater knowing that you had fun (finally) playing an Eidolon: Terra Battle doesn't offer many challenges like Lamia and Raijin, hope you'll have fun playing them all ;)
    It would be nice if MW could perma-enable the 1Z/10 event (1 Z granted when pulling a batch of 10), right now for the newcomers is really hard to pull even one of the many S+ class characters...

2. azul120

azul120 New Member

Same with the companions. No hope of completing the compendium barring inclusion in the Trading Post.

3. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

This was a pretty rushed ending, I kinda liked the nostalgia of some pics, but is too little too late. Even the new chapters were kinda meh, only the last boss can give any challenge, but not enough to worry anyone, I just changed my random Sun King team that I cleared everything but last boss to Agartha Team and done.

4. haloo

haloo Member

After getting some characters that I missed like Zael, Celesia, Nia^, Nia, I rush to play the eidolon quests since I rarelly play those co-op matches before and it was really fun. Althought the 65lv cap quests are quite easy but the 35lv cap quest is such a challenge. Got artermis, chaos, valkyrie, phoenix :D Save Lamia for the last because I heard that quest is quite difficult. And there must be a bug in Phoenix because when you S/L the last stage, all the mods she revised are gone, still a little bit hard to finish her w/o them with a team of 6 chars though.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  5. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Anyone else running Lucia IV grinding luck from orblings encounter something strange? Orblings are supposed to give 0.3L per successful pincer, and in the result screen 0.2L and over gains gets are displayed in red, and yellow if only 0.1. But recently on runs where I only kill one orbling the luck gain displays as yellow on a few of the characters and red on the others and I don't really understand this. I guess this is possible if the orbling gave the entire team 0.1 and then a few of them also got random level clear luck bonus, but weren't orblings supposed to give 0.3 each as a rule?

It's happened a few times already but I don't remember if it only started after the latest update 5.5.2.

6. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    The luck gain is always displayed in red, if some of your characters show a yellow text is because they died before you pincered the Luck Orbling, therefore they didn't earn any LB. Characters who died before the end of the stage won't obtain any LB from the "cost" of the stage, characters who died after pincering the orblings still keep the LB (unlike to what happens to SB).

Anyway, lately I'm making more mistakes than usual, so I'll wait for someone to correct me.

7. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Ah yes I mixed up SB and luck gain. SB gains are in yellow and luck gains are always in red, if any, but depending on the amount of luck gain the "luck boost" text is yellow or red(red for 0.2+ gains).

Still, no characters died and I didn't S/L or anything but only 2 characters received a luck boost according to the result screen then. I didn't keep track of what the luck was before the run so it's possible this is only a display error, at least I hope so!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  8. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Are you, by any chance, using A/B/S/SS characters? I remember you that silvers cap at 70L, and golds at 80L. Z classes and characters with "Lambda" in their name (no matter the rarity) cap at 100L.

9. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Nope. All Z. I've had it happen 3 times so far and the first time I thought maybe I remembered it wrong, but I usually give up the battle if I fail to pincer any orblings, so when it happened the third time I was quite surprised.

10. Aexact

Aexact Member

I wanna farm her!
    ... Is there a trick to removing the barrier on Bahamut? Should I bring negotiators?

11. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Afaik, If you pincer with the npc Sarah she will break the barrier. Negotiator doesn't work. It's a 30% chance Sarah will drop.

Oh, and the npc Sarah must survive. Forgot to mention this.

Aexact likes this.
  12. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Bring a team with an average luck of 100 to speed up the process ;)

13. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

We never got Gugba, Sheena, Rikken or Amimari recode, I really wanted Ami, Mistwalker was really random with the recodes!

14. kramerica222

kramerica222 Member

Based on the Melting Pot quests they could have been in the works, but alas TB2 had to ruin everything :troll:

15. Demilich

Demilich New Member

Guys, maybe it is possible for someone to make screens/video of the 39-42 chapters? wanna know how the story ended. mobile ver doesn't available in my region, and desktop version i played before got discontinued(

16. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    If you still have the login details (ID/Transfer ID/Password) of your old account, you can continue to play from where you started after installing the APK from this link (version is 5.5.3, the one released today) https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/mistwalker-corporation/terra-battle/terra-battle-5-5-3-release/

Otherwise, I'll just record the story for you (but with no music -- no root on my device, therefore can't record internal audio)

EDIT: whatever, making screens of the story anyway, give me some time ;)

EDIT2: so, OneDrive might not be nice as GDrive, but still works and gives me free space. imgur would have been the best solution, but that bastard doesn't upload the pics in order and I don't have the patience to upload all of them one by one, especially considering my upload speed, so take or leave :3
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aq6b4Af9H-tvh-UGYjgTLBqKmmfhJA

17. Ficus

Ficus Member

what is the best place (from a time point of view) to farm animaton? i tried pudding time 2 and 3 and dropped 0 after 30 mins, but i need at least 6, and i really don't want to spend all that time to add jobs to a couple of characters (i have 0 animation, 30 dark matters, and 90 oxecium/orchalcum)

i'm asking because for example for serenity shots i was farming really slowly in puppet farming zone 3, but then i discovered zone 2 was far way better.

18. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Your best bet is running 27-10 and dropping them from the boss(spiny leviathan). Bring 2 TH to boost chances from 20%.

Other than that you can sometimes buy them from the TP, or rare ores can sometimes drop from certain daily quests but it's completely random.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  19. Demilich

Demilich New Member

Thank you! It really helped)

Silver Mitsuki likes this.