Very indecisive about recoding...

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Garagely, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Hi folks, I come asking for your advice!

I've got Eliz'beth, Ipp'oh, Bali, Koh, Cid and Tomahawk at level 99 but I'm not sure if I should go DNA or RNA. Both forms seem useful for each character, but I've only got about 350 co-op medals and now I'm not sure if I'll be playing that much since the last update. I have 2 recoded characters already; Samantha RNA and Lyon RNA.

Eliz'beth DNA has Mega Heal / Giga Heal / Giga Heal / Paralysis Ward / MP+10 / {F} recovery capsule.
    Eliz'beth RNA has Mega Heal/Mega Heal/Giga Heal/Mega Heal/MP + 30 / [F] raise.
    2 Giga Heal and paralysis ward sounds like the better option, but the MP+30 and Raise sound good too.

Ipp'oh DNA has ultima thrust/transcendence thrust/ rift ward/twister ward/defense capsule/weapon mastery, which all sound pretty good.
    But Ipp'oh RNA has 2 Counterattacks, a Restorative Counter, and a Counter Amp which also seem supremely useful.

Bali DNA learns Crushing cut x3, gravity cut, rise & shine and lullaby.
    Bali RNA learns crushing cut x3, weapon mastery, helping hand and nullify healing. Same thing, they all seem equally good.

So yeah. I'll spare you all a giant post listing everything each unit learns (you probably know all of that anyway), but I'm just kind of stuck wondering if I'm making the right decision. I know I can switch forms, but some of the materials are pretty scarce and I'm just trying to be smart with who I recode into what, and in what order.

Thank you in advance for your help!

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Right now we dont know much about the game. So I really cant give you a good advice. Im going to give you my personal opinion here but probably other players that are playing the game way much more actively can help you way better. So just wait for their responses :3

Eliz'beth. RNA. She has Mega Heal all.

Ipp'oh. Counters werent great in first game. Unless you want the coins from money bags DNA looks better. Overral he doesnt look a very useful character.

Bali. RNA for more Area. DNA for more damage. Both heal different status.

Koh. Depends on how you want to use him and the other team members. Just go for the form that looks more useful for you at the current moment. You can always switch him later.

Cid. I personally like RNA more.

Tomahawk. Both forms look nice. Mostly choose between Taps or more PPs.

Again my advice is probably horrible so....wait until someone else answer :3 xDDDD

Im not even sure why i answered the post xDDDDDDDDD

Mostly to say you to go RNA on elizabeth xDDDDD

Garagely likes this.
  3. Garagely

Garagely New Member

That was actually quite helpful! Thank you!

I didn't know that was a Mega Heal all, definitely going RNA now.

Rydia likes this.
  4. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

My advice, if you’re worried about resources, is to just wait and see what content comes out, and then revise accordingly. That’s what I’m doing. I have a bunch of characters at 99 right now but I don’t have much anti-energy left so I’m just waiting to see which ones I may want to recode.

I will say something about Bali. Keep her uncoded for now and do some SB with her, preferably with a party frequency boosting friend. Her last gravity attack is actually 10% activation rate and she SB’s at an incredible rate! You’ll lose that if you recode her right now (and there’s currently no content requiring her to be recoded)

Edit: never mind I was wrong, looking again it looks like DNA form retains 10% activation

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  5. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Here's what I think, simply decide whether you want to recode the Guardian or not. RNA or DNA doesn't matter.

Because currently, the limiting resources are Anti-Energy, Co-op Medals, and Fores Seed, which are only consumed during the initial recode.

Once you recode, you can switch between DNA and RNA form at minimal cost. The resources you need to switch can be farmed relatively easily.

6. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

If in doubt, Garagely, always follow your nose.

7. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

The limiting factors such as Fores Seeds and Co-op medals can eventually be (slowly)gotten again so it's down to which guardians in which form you need immediately. Take your time accumulating your recode materials and only use them when you need a certain form.

8. Jausha Bakkas

Jausha Bakkas New Member

personally you can invest in koh and Elizbeth, they becomes my pillar during my drakest day (rydia knows why haha)

put koh to DNA, once he hits 90 he got pretty good range, and Elizbeth good for healing, so yeah