Weekly Challenge (Guide & Help Run)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by icehro, Dec 6, 2017.

1. icehro

icehro Member

Yeah I know there's not a lot of newbies in TB1 but I believe there's some and this thread can also help other people!

And so let's start

This week is Ch19-10
    14 Stamina per run (Rejoice)
    Maximum Time to get energy : 2:30

Free characters helpful : Seiryu, Seiryu^, Invicible^
    Energy characters helpful : Pupropé^, Violet, Lewto^, Piz^, Jennish^, Zerro^.
    Companion helpful : Bewitching Bow, Sorcerer's Shield, Schweiz's Bow. Also some strong SS otomos to OS boss if possible.

Equip : Ring skills on priority. For invicible take all AOE

Pupropé^ is here the most cheap and helpful characters (S base version)

Tips : Kill all adds or Boss first if you don't want him to regenerate and add a turn. (1-2 turns needed if you use 4 units… depends if you bring New elements otomos. I used 1 Sun King SS, and 2 holy SS during burst)

Video of top ranked : https://play.lobi.co/video/f5e686c3e06183c710e4cd1ef0d4ec7ceecd2354

See my run here: https://imgur.com/a/z0tgV (Be careful, you should see this by starting from the bottom !! There's comment under each pics)

Final time : 1:47

Credit to Zyron who helped me to find that team !

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    lynx and Rydia like this.
  2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Good Job Ice!!!!!

Great explanation of the weekly challenge and Im sure many people will find this useful

I'll add some alternative videos/option on this post later as we talked in discord

Edit:

Alternative farmable team.

Use betwitching if you dont have mogs

The setup could be improved but is more than enough to beat the WC and get the energies

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  3. icehro

icehro Member

This week is Ch 8-8
    8 Stamina per run (Rejoice)
    Maximum Time to get energy : 3:00
    --- Team is fixed : Female team (Pupropé, Rikken (Bow), Bonna, Grace, Gaiga, Amimari. They are all non recoded)

No recommanded character

Tips : There is no fucking any area (except Pincer). So your only chance is to pincer ! Petrification is working fine.

Video of top ranked : Soon *-*