What should I use?

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Kairu, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Kairu

Kairu New Member

Just started again less than a week back. Had played and launch for a while and had 4 good SSs but don't have my code....any advice?

Attached Files:

2. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

Welcome back to TB.

You have with Amina and A'misandra the best healers in game, once they are recoded. Use one of them.

Bahl is after recode the best physical damage dealer in game. She unlocks in job 2 after reaching level 65 the stackable skill x1,5 physical atk, which raises the damage incredible.

Lewto is one of the best fire mages in game. He can be recoded too to get even stronger. He will give you an easy time til chapter 30, because he has a lot of aoe damage.

A'merpact is a good ice mage. He has a recode too. He helped me a lot because he was the only mage I had in early game.

Gatz is after recode one of the best charas in game. His base has in job 2 the skill treasure hunter, which will help you to get items you need.

As sixth member in your team I advice you to use Korin. He isn't that good in dps, but he can support Bahl and Gatz, which are both sword. Korin raises defense and attack of sword users and has the skill rate %+20 sword users. With this skill he raises the chance, that skills of sword users will trigger.

With this team you are mostly prepared til chapter 30. Later on you will have to build special teams (sword, bow, spear, magic).

If you need help ask in chat or make a thread.

Have fun with the game

Silver Mitsuki and Rydia like this.
  3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    As always, Zyron beat me on time and provided an excellent answer;

to what he said (which I fully support) I'll add some extra information you might be interested in:
    • Recoding a unit can be a long and boring task, but -- without going too much into details -- can be quite rewarding;
    • For this reason, picking A'misandra over Amina Λ might seems to be the best choice on the long run, but as you have multiple units from the race Human in your team, I think that Amina Λ (who can increase the defense of such characters) will give you a better time;
    mmm... when I started to write this message I had in mind to add more information, but now that I think about it is better if I wait few days before saying anything, in order to avoid to make you too much confusion.

Anyway, there's still something I can say: currently there are a couple of methods to stock a lot of free Energy, you might be interested in knowing them...
    One last tip, probably the most important you'll ever receive: enjoy the game ^-^

If you need help, TBF has a chat here where you can ask for help and play some coop matches (we are all happy to give a hand to the players who would like to have a good time), but as we recently moved this kind of activity to Discord, you might want to join us by following this link :)

4. Kairu

Kairu New Member

Thanks for the replies. I had heard Grace was good after recoding. Korin would be better though? Are there any pics in the current bought energy draw that would make it worth it? And should I spend my energy on characters or companions? Thanks.

5. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    If you want to spend money the current POH features Myne which would be a really useful character to beat Mutoh, it is endgame content so you dont need him so far. Mutoh is very far away in time so in your current situation you totally dont need him.

If you are the kind of person that likes to spend some money once on a while in their games and you want to stay playing Terra Battle for months you could invest on POH, otherwise skip it.

About your characters I would go for:

Bahl Amina Grace Gatz Lewto

For the last member...do you ahve any other things? like Snaip? Snaip would be nice. Otherwise you can use Amerpact.

:)

If you want to play the game for a while you should give a check to the guide to finish the coins pact which will provide you a lot of new characters and give you advantages when recoding your current roster.

Here is a guide of it

https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/completing-the-coin-pacts-pof-and-pofof-for-dummies.12914/

Also remember to Level to 80/80/80 both Palpa and Amisandra but wait until you finish the coins pacts before recoding them.

6. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

Grace is a good bow unit after recode. There are a lot good characters after and before recode. I told you to use Korin instead as he serves your other sword charas perfect with his skills.

Use energy only to pull charas, never for companions. You can get good companions to beat almost all content for coins from Trading post and for coins from companions of fellowship in the tavern.

I wouldn't buy any chara from Pact of hope. You got some strong charas, which will help you to get far in the story and take part in some events in the arena. None of the charas in PoH helps you to unlock more content you can't do with the charas you have.

7. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Myne wont unlock Mutoh for him right away but could actually unlock mutoh for him in a few months, in his case is far away but that doesnt mean Myne isnt worth buying.

8. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    In order:
    Bahl is a pretty strong unit, as thanks to her stackable buff [​IMG] Physical Damage x1.5, Self, 30% (job 2, level 65) is capable to deal an insane amount of damage. Her recode is one of the strongest units in Terra Battle, and will help you to defeat the stronger enemies you'll face in your adventure.
    Lewto, even without a recode, once he unlocks some skills and reaches an high SB (or, eventually by chaining a Powered Point) can easily cover most of the map with his skills, making tabula rasa of the weaker foes.
    You already have enough fire power to annihilate your enemies, so a support would be preferable.

Grace is not a bad unit and her recode is a pretty strong bow, you heard it right, but as she lacks of the Phys DMG x1.5 buff that Bahl has she isn't even remotely close to reach her numbers: giving a support to Bahl, and later to Gatz (his recode is a strong sword as well) will be of help.
    On her "original" form, as well on her recoded one, she is capable to count on some really nice AoE, but I'd focus on Lewto for that.

As an added value, note that Korin can cast [​IMG] Defense +30% and [​IMG] Defense +20% (they stack, when he use them both the DEF increases by 50%, until a max of +100%) and [​IMG] Frequency +20% to ALL your sword units, even if they are not chained, is really useful in a team with multiple sword units :)

In some occasions I suppose that you'd like to have a second DPS like Grace in your team (especially if you have to face a stage filled with Spear units), but besides those moments working on improving Bahl and Gatz should have the priority.

Sidenote: every time that a character triggers one of their skills, there's a small chance that they get a Skill Boost. Korin's Frequency UP will help you in this task, by increasing the chance for Bahl and Gatz to proc an extra attack :)

There are some, yes, but this is one of the very rare events focused on the paying users, so you might want to pass.
    In case you're interested, we can continue the topic :)

Companions have some very useful abilities you might want, but I'd suggest you to focus on getting new units for now, as a new character could give you a bigger strategic advantage; also, the chance to get a "bad" companions are pretty high.

Oh! By proceeding the story you'll get some items called Companion Tickets; don't use them to do random pulls, and save them until you have 10.

I know that is kinda messy, but you find more information about these tickets on this thread: Just some tips for new players...