Which team to pick

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Unspoken, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Unspoken

Unspoken Member

Hi all - I've the following S, SS characters in my primary TB2 account -
    Roland, Amizuki, Shalu'lala, Pal'pal, Louisharant, , Zomberger, Chizuru, Shean & Samatha. I primarily rely on Roland, Samatha, Shalu'lala & Leviathan. In terms of S, SS rank weapons, I have Gladius, Sage's staff, Dainsleif & Black robe. In this account, I finished all 5 chapters and used up all free energies so far.
    Yesterday for fun I did a 10 pull in another device and got my only Z pull so far - Chirol. Apart from Chirol, I have Revol, Ji'row ad Ipp'oh in this account. Since I haven't played in this account, I haven't used any energies and never did a weapon pull.
    Is Chirol worth my first account? I know there aren't much content yet to know full potential of guardians/weapons but I would rather focus on a long term account.
    Thanks in advance!

Joe likes this.
  2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    In less than 24 hours we are going to get a huge amount of energy, I recommend you to wait 1 day and pull in both accounts. Depending on what you get you can decide which one to pick :goodjob:

More info about the incoming energy:

https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/huge-energy-compensation-is-coming.13489/

Good luck in your pulls! :love:

3. Unspoken

Unspoken Member

Great idea, thanks! Best of luck to you too :)