White Day Event: A Labor of Love.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Rydia, Mar 13, 2018.

1. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

That definitely seems weird and may be a one-off glitch. Last event I also experienced a glitch where I did a 10 pull and got ALL monster hearts :O

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Oh then im going to remove it from the list until someone else confirms. Thx muda!

3. fgbrooks

fgbrooks New Member

I was just about to write the same: remove until verified. I only know that she wasn't there yesterday morning, but was certainly there in my inventory last night.

Rydia likes this.
  4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    You can always check the list of your recently redeemed items from your Inbox > History. From there, if you have the time to scroll through the dozen/thousand of items you recently redeemed you can look for a "Uz" with description "Obtained from an event-exclusive Pact." with a recent date.

The alternative is to do nothing and leave the task to us, maybe sooner or later we'll find her as well xD

Maybe you pulled her from the Tavern?

5. fgbrooks

fgbrooks New Member

Thank you Silver!! You are absolutely correct. I checked the Inbox>History and sure enough, I pulled her from a Fores Pact. Duh on me.

LegendaryFrog and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  6. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Gold_Chest.png

I know that some people, myself included, sometime move those drakes onto treasure chests because it's quicker than going around them. If you are going to do that, try to avoid golden chests because it might contain some Sweet Treats.

7. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Is there any strategic thinking on the best use for all these bows? I’ve got 5 at level 90, others raised to other levels, and about a billion more that idk what to do with. Just sell? Use as exp for other equipment?

8. tobsy

tobsy Well-Known Member

I have a question related to bows.. so Bow Amp skill. Does the boost from that skill require just 1 bow equipped in either mainhand or offhand? Does it stack with 2 bows equipped?

Trying to see if I need 10 fully unleashed Candycraft Casters or just 5.

9. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Only requires a bow be equipped. It can be either MH or OH.
    It does not stack with 2 bows (unless it's bugged and who can say for sure)
    If you have better ATK stat weapons then you should just unleash however many you want for whatever range you feel will benefit you best. Most likely you'll have more Tera skill guardians over Peta users so you might want 5 Tera unleashed CCs (I think it's 2*?).

tobsy and lynx like this.
  10. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

If anyone who want to do rank farming to refill stamina for this event, I think it's faster to do Chapter 8 instead of Chapter 10.

I just did a quick screenshot comparison and Chapter 8 increased my rank bar by 6 pixels whereas Chapter 10 increased my rank bar by 7 pixels.

In Ch.8 you can reach the boss in 1 turn and can exist the chapter in next turn.
    However, in Ch.10, it takes longer to reach the boss; there are 2 event points and one more battle after boss fight.
    The time it need to complete Ch.10 is almost double Ch.8 for only ~16% rank gain. It's not worth it, imo.

Rydia, mudamuda, shoguy89 and 5 others like this.
  11. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Do you have a benchmark for retiring from this event or do you guys intend to just farm farm farm all the way to the end?

I'm more the sort to look for a reason to retire. I got 1 Elga and 4 Roland, so I think I'm all set at this point.

12. tobsy

tobsy Well-Known Member

Well. My first benchmark was to get all the exclusive bows I'd need. Then it was to get Roland and Ken. Accomplished both those goals. So now I'm back to burning stamina on metal zones. Treasure farming just takes too long.. Maybe I'll go back for some more recode items before the event ends.

13. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    During the St. Valentine event I managed to get every guardian before starting to get an excessive amount of Haruhikari, R'un and Po'lar, but since the beginning of this event I got 1 Elga and 5 Conradt, Koh and Roland (+1 Conradt pulled at its beginning), with in average 1 SS per day (i.e. sometimes I get 2, sometimes 0) and I'm starting questioning myself why I keep doing that...

...oh, right, I still miss Kenton. That damn bastard. I already have both Ken and Brone, so is not a big deal if I don't pull them (although I'd really like to), but at least one Kenton...

14. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I think I've pulled every rare guardian at least once except Elga. Pulled 2x Roland within 30 pulls but would like one more for if I ever get serious about grinding union lol

These days I haven't been doing anything with the stamina, and I'm SB'ing on the side while running treasure quest so it's not so bad to just run it until the end and see what I end up with. Plus you can sell a lot of the items for decent coin, I use them for buying mightys and zappers so I don't have to run metal zone.

15. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Pulled another Conradt early today and I really wanted to throw the table away xD

Said so, few minutes ago I got both Brone and Ken with 600 candies, so Kenton is the only one I still didn't find, fingers crossed!

16. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I retired, I have used some stamina for metal zone and other stamina for some raid medals, other than that just waiting for some interesting content....

17. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Yeah, although rewards are quite amazing on the long run the event can be really boring: I'd made every floor 1 battle shorter and/or with 1 less floor, this way it just takes foree~ver ._.

18. p-didi

p-didi New Member

I've got all the SS units that I didn't have before, and I already have Elga. Yes I should be grinding more for the rewards and SB and all but I'm out of steam after the two Valentines events, so will just cruise casually now.

After the White Valentine's event is over and the next update comes out, we should discuss the status of the game. I feel the GGA and two V-day events did generate more interest from the players. But now everyone is stacked with good characters, strong weapons and unlimited items, what's next? Why would anyone then want to pay for a 10-draw just so they can get a bunch of S characters that are now practically being given away fro free?

Todd likes this.
  19. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

They need to release the equivalent of TB1's dragon kings, or shin'en/mutoh, or royal rings descended, something challenging (at first) but farmable for a decent companion reward.

I thought it would be cool for them to include optional bosses in the chapter levels, outside of the main path, you head over to them, they could be really difficult but potentially drop something you want, like an SB rate accelerator, or else they're recruitable with a unique skillset that helps you beat the next one, which then drops something you want, etc....

Gujiniuniu likes this.
  20. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Just a reminder (I guess I should have posted this earlier... well, is too late to feel sorry anyway):

As the last event had the A class Juzeiana (that I didn't manage to 100U completely...), this one features the A class Gun'ford: both of them share the same 100U reward, the Power Pot companion that increases by 1 the number of Power Gauges available (those bars that once filled make spawn a Powered Point -- TB1 has 3, TB2 just one).

The event surely takes a ton of your time, and those who still didn't start to play it won't be able to generate enough stamina to 100U him (the event is coming to an end), but those who are willing to max him can still spend few Energy to refill or rank up by playing Chapter 8 (following lynx's suggestion).

B class Lyon's Brave Tattoo +10% (ATK +10%) is another good piece of gear. If you don't have many Lyon available you can still 70% SB their RNA form to be sure to trigger all of his abilities anytime, unlocking this way a really powerful physical warrior (get a couple of him if possible).

A class Joogo's Repel Tattoo (1 time Panacea) is another good extra, but nothing that seems that essential.

EDIT: with a following message, @TriggerHurt highlighted the usefulness of another companion, Square Necklace, while @Todd defended the Repel Tattoo: note that I'm not playing TB2 actively so take into consideration these 2 companions as well for this event, as their unique abilities add more strategy to the game :)