White Day Event: A Labor of Love.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Rydia, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Allatar

Allatar Active Member

My goal is to get 1 Elga (actually as many as possible , but at least 1 )

So far i got 4 Ken, 5 Kenton, 3 Conrandt, 2 Roland,3 Brone and 3 Koh but still no Elga ...

"good" thing is that now i have enough roland to make a XP team and a Ribbon team without recoding ...

2. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

seems drop rate for elga is very low... still no elga

3. TriggerHurt

TriggerHurt Active Member

Thanks for the advice, I'm farming for the unions too. You didn't mention another B class who has square necklace as 100U which gives the outflank ability which could come in handy against a heavily armored mob.
    One thing I'd like to know is what stack and what doesn't. Repel tatoo for instance : if you have two, do they give you 2 immunities ? Power pots : what's the max number of power gauges ? Same for elemental resistance : do barriers stack and what is the cap, if any ? Same for status ailments resistance, etc... Without this info it's hard to know when to stop !
    Edit : another guardian has double dice as 100U

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  4. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Silver I’m going to differ with you a little and suggest that the one-time panacea ability has a ton of potential. Bosses in TB2 seem to very commonly hit with debilitating status ailments. I’m thinking the companion will prove its worth.

5. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Thank you for the heads up: besides from some events and the daily logins, I don't play TB2 actively and therefore there is a number of things I ignore.

I didn't mention the Square Necklace (that I already have, while waiting for the second one to come) because I wasn't sure if it was actually of some help, same for the One-Time Panacea I saw equipped to a good number of guardians in my Friends List without knowing for sure how useful it actually might be, I'm going to edit my previous comment to mention your consideration :)

Quoting some questions to not make them disappear among the other posts:
    I... don't think so?
    3, I think? So using more than 2 Power Pots at the same time would be pointless I guess.
    I think that things like Poison Guard +X%, Earth Damage -X% and so on should all stack until 100%. Again, as I don't play TB2 actively I can't give you a reliable answer, but it should work this way.

Meanwhile, if someone can provide the correct answers is obviously welcome to join the discussion ;)

Yeah, but 100U... is a lot ^-^U

Is Shen: I already had a good number of him (with 2-4 before this event even started :shy: )... During the last event I managed to put together a good number of Chacha, she should be around 100% SB now only by feeding her dupes, with only 50U as requirement, the players who already played the last event should give her the priority.

6. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    I never double post, but this is an exception: I finally pulled Kenton :D

So, at the curent state I found, among the SS/Z:
    • 2 Elga (+1 outside from the event)
    • 6 Roland
    • 1 Kenton
    • 5 Koh
    • 3 Ken (+1)
    • 3 Brone (+1)
    • 8 Conradt (+1)

I almost couldn't believe it, this bastard has been really elusive xD

EDIT: another Kenton appeared shortly after xD
    EDIT 2: few hours later, 2 Roland... and a Kenton joined my team xD
    Today is definitively Kenton day for me

Rydia likes this.
  7. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:

Congratulations you are getting a lot of stuff, Im really happy you pulled 2 Elgas :love: (and 6 roland WOW XD)

Golem META!!!!!!!!!

I skipped like half of the event so im sitting just at one Elga but I got 2 Rolands today so that made me extremely happy :love:

8. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    I have no idea why, but I used Elga for this event (as all the 100 Needles I already have aren't enough).

At the beginning of the event he was 20-30% SB (or something like that), and once reached 50% I asked myself why I was doing that, then decided to boost him until 70% for a certain trigger of his skills, then again asked myself again why not using one of my other guardians, someone of more useful that would have benefited more from an high SB, but continued to use him anyway as his 100U is the Doublehand companion.

Now he passed 80% SB and I have no idea of why I'm still doing that, as I don't really care about that companion and consider getting others (like Chacha's Double dice, as is a 50U reward and I already have her with an high SB from the last event) less time consuming, read "humanely reachable".

I guess is the "Power of the Golem" or something like that, Elga has that something of hypnoting that makes you want to use him... ohwell, I hope to find many Beasts later on, at least I can get the most from his passive [Beast Exterminator]...

Rydia likes this.
  9. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:

Hahaha I totally understand you!!!

I have no idea what to put in my party and i have been keeping 2 Elgas + Zumba all the time but switching the other 2 spots with different things: chirol, djagos, xena, tiffana, even mizury bc all of them look like something ill never get anyway. UB is just too imposible to reach.

I have to say my first Elga reached 50 UB the other day :_) but considering he was the Z i rolled on day 2, that he has been im almost every party I could included him and that i grinded him up to 90 SB in generators.....yeah UB rewards look something not possible to get for me xDDDDDDD

The path of the Golem is a state of the mind, a lifestyle, if we stay determined some day we will reach our objective.....................

........................and next day SS will nerf it :D

On the happy side the game is perfectly playable without UB rewards so there is that xD

Btw Fenrir is a beast xDDDDD I kept my Golem as friend for fenrir for some time, just so I could give him an use xDDD

10. TriggerHurt

TriggerHurt Active Member

In my team I have the three gga girls (couldn't reach and stay in rank ss during this wretched event ! ) to get their 100ub which gives a 10% companion. As they are starting at 100% sb it's not unreachable. The other two are two Harukari from the Valentine's Day event, because their healing companion seem like the best thing to aim for : fastest SB helper and for actual battles they make healers optional.

11. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

I'm trying to get 4 dupes of all the guardians with high rank equipment unions. So Roland, Kenton, Koh, Conrandt... I need 1 more Roland and 2 more Kentons. COME OUT DAMN YOU. You know, the 1 significant A-rank male unit missing from the pool is Macrant. Guess SS didn't want people farming Dual-wield Gauntlets? lol

12. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

13. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I've been really lazy at this event but I'm content with what I've gotten. I'm still only missing Elga but I've pulled my 3 Roland and whatever SS I didn't have before the start of the event.

14. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Few days ago I was complaining of no Kenton, and two days later this was my screen:

[​IMG]

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied of the event and took advantage of it to boost some units in TB1 (multitasking ftw) and get multiple guardians to 100L/U. As I now have all the guardians I might ever need I'm just waiting for a "10 pulls for 20 Energy" event for Equips to come, hopefully it won't take too long.

It pisses me off a little the fact that I mistakenly used one Energy to refill (multitasking sometimes leads to errors), but at the end is all worth.

tobsy likes this.
  15. Ph B

Ph B Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about spending that energy @Silver Mitsuki. If they keep giving events like this we'll never have to spend energy drawing guardians ever again:D

16. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Yeah, I'm perfectly aware of this (and the amount of Quest Medals and Guardians obtained with 100 Stamina is totally worth the cost), but after so many years playing TB1 the idea of spending Energy on refilling is still something that bothers me xD (still, I spent something around 20 Energy on refilling for the Girls Gone Astray event without feeling bad about it, besides from some rare cases I'm playing TB2 more casually than TB1)

WHAAA, I need that 10 pulls for 20 Energy event, I want to pull and don't want to do it on the "normal" pact >.<

17. Martello

Martello New Member

It was close but i got a Roland before the event ended .^^
    The others guardians were not so much trouble.

18. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Just equipment :troll: