Who's Next

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by dyniel, Oct 3, 2017.

1. dyniel

dyniel Member

Hi Guys,

I'm done with my team, Chirol DNA, Chirol, Roland RNA, Ken DNA, Samantha RNA and my question is who's is worth to level up and recode next.

I've Karyn: Bur'nard, Billie, Gun'ford, Pu'ray, Kutah'von, Bocke, Turttra, Shean, Wah'gwas, Jip'pl, Dohn'sohn, Norah, Jeanne, Zweimal, Roxana,Coyik, Lyon,Ka'prese, Kheim, Surge-L, Shen, Koa, Isamu and Saeba

I thinking about Turttra as he has some healing skills and Surge-L as apparently Hobble is a very decent skill, anyone else I should focus on??

Thanks

Rydia likes this.
  2. Zeltian

Zeltian Member

i have Lyon RNA and Pu'ray RNA both 90+ and i really like them :) pu'ray has 4 mega skills so with a good item like the iwa otoshi only unleashed once, you get 3 rows on mega skills, what give him 4 skills hitting 3 rows. they're nice

I've heard that shean is nice too

3. PommeCitron

PommeCitron New Member

Lyon's Amp is self, it activates in a chain tho so it's stackable. But it doesnt buff any other guardians

4. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Ah, I got confused there. I thought chained meant it affected others in the chain, and was confused when it only said self in the description.

5. Zeltian

Zeltian Member

chain means it activates in chain, not that it affects the chain :)

6. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

See, because of the way the game describes the skills(and leaves out details) this could get confusing.

For example "Levitation/anti-fire barrier/heal/etc, chain" means it affects all in the chain. Usually for self buff skills they only say "buff, self" and not chain, even if they do activate in chains. Usually if it's a "self" skill vs "equip" skill it's assumed to be stackable and activated in chain, I don't know if there are stackable buffs that wouldn't be activated in chains.

7. JMC

JMC Member

FYI, Kutah'von's skill in RNA form only increases the EFFECTIVENESS of healing by 1.5x for all characters. It doesn't actually heal all.

8. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I don't know where I got that idea back when I wrote that. It's weird too since I've had him from the start and was slowly trying to level and recode him for the 1.5 skill lol

I should go delete that post since it has so much outdated and misinformation.