Wry Medium-sized Pictures not by Juniot

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Tujion, Mar 30, 2015.

Should I stop?

1. Yes.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. No.

28 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tujion

Tujion Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Accidental drawing of Vengeful Heart. ;_;

Axiom273, D-rex and cjguitarman like this.
  2. Axiom273

Axiom273 Active Member

Love. THIS!!!!! :love:

3. Tujion

Tujion Well-Known Member

Guys, I just noticed that they belonged to the scarlet kingdom. Let me put in the tonal correction.
    [​IMG]

D-rex and cjguitarman like this.
  4. Tujion

Tujion Well-Known Member

This continues the story in a previous strip here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I met a mangaka I really really adored and asked him how he drew. He replied blandly: paint bucket. Thus I put the tip into practice. :3 How I wished I could use a third colour in the last panel.
    The moral of the story probably is: ``Genetic engineering is hard.''

I know my stories are weird and dark. Looking back I haven't drawn a single picture that is pure happiness.

Kyru, lacivon, Gujiniuniu and 2 others like this.
  5. Tujion

Tujion Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I dedicate this picture to my dear Terra Battle Forum. For 4 years I have been playing intermittently and the end has come. TB was my first mobile game and TBF was the first gaming community I have joined. I gradually got bolder and bolder, from just browsing the forum for info to going to the chat to banter. Then I started drawing pictures, initially simply copying and then with some modifications and then struggling to realise some of my own visions. I thank everybody who encouraged me or gave me suggestions along the way. Even more strangely, I also took up programming... (You all know who the culprit is. ;) )

As time passes, people moved on and the forum became ever quieter. This is the inevitable fate of everything that has a limit. We are done with the game. It is sad that that I will not be able to talk to some of my friends here any more. I learned a lot from you. These past interactions are all that will remain.

Finally I would like to also apologise for my random coming and leaving, which may have annoyed some of you. The reasons are too stupid and embarrassing to put on the open Internet. I promise that this is the last time I leave.

Papa Stef, Ph B, cjguitarman and 5 others like this.
  6. D-rex

D-rex Member

Tujion,

Thank you for being apart of this community. I've certainly enjoyed all of your art and loved to see what you come up with. Thank you for your wit and your amazing ability with creating your art. Keep it up.

cjguitarman and Tujion like this.
  7. cjguitarman

cjguitarman Well-Known Member

D-rex said it perfectly. I wish you the best.

Tujion and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  8. Papa Stef

Papa Stef New Member

I appreciate seeing your exquisite production. I unfortunately spotted it (too) late the first time. I hope you're doing well and, despite the lag between your postings and this message, I wish you all the best...

With a bit of luck we will see you back here; I think we would all like it. I mean, the ones still lurking around...

Cheers!

Tujion likes this.