Zael?

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by KingKolz, Apr 24, 2015.

1. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

I can't find myself using Zael. Rally moving my units around really annoys me and in PVP I feel like it's a death sentence - "Here other player... let me group up my characters so you can Z mage blast them into oblivion".

2. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever use him in PvP. It pisses me off, because he's one of the harder characters in the game to get (I know plenty of us have gotten Perfect Fate pretty easily, but a lot of players have huge problems doing so even once), and is the main character of a game I love. Rally is definitely really annoying; I use him in PvE and generally don't need to worry about Rally, but every once in a while it still majorly screws me over.

LegendaryFrog likes this.
  3. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

Zael desperately needs a recode just to make Rally optional, which would actually make him a fairly usable sword character.

Sean Bond likes this.
  4. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

I'm actually cool with Rally at this point since it's a pretty nice buff for everyone (and when I'm playing PvE that's usually all I need), but I 100% agree with you. I've been wishing for a recode since I got Zael. It probably won't happen, which is why they made the Celestial Envoy give such an impressive stat boost to Zael & Calista. But I agree, a Z version of Zael would be pretty cool, and they could even introduce it in PoT (but you'd only get access to his first 3 jobs' skills if you actually got him in the Last Story event). He also could still use a stat buff (since Hard Mode Ultima Assault kills him on turn one).